The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 11, 2011, 08:18:33 PM
Hey, Dr.Panda, if Hazama wins, who will he go over?  Will it be Marth, as I suggested in my request thread or will you put him over Link, like you suggested?  Either one is good, I'm just curious. :P
Yeah it'll likely be Marth... More people wanted him over Marth + I won't have to rename any bones to get it to work :laugh:

...Judging by the poll though, I doubt he will win :P

January 12, 2011, 01:01:15 AM #106 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:35:42 AM by Memories
Hey when will you decide the winner of the poll, DrPanda
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Last time the votes changed quite drastically over time so  I'm gonna leave it a while, not to long of course but a while.

Quote from: DrPanda on January 12, 2011, 02:03:30 AM
Last time the votes changed quite drastically over time so  I'm gonna leave it a while, not to long of course but a while.
Not a bad idea.  Still, Hazama's doing pretty well at this point.  Looks like most of the opposition is divided between Petey, Merlina and *sigh* Adeline.
Never got her appeal at all. :srs:

Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 12, 2011, 07:13:53 AM
Quote from: DrPanda on January 12, 2011, 02:03:30 AM
Last time the votes changed quite drastically over time so  I'm gonna leave it a while, not to long of course but a while.
Not a bad idea.  Still, Hazama's doing pretty well at this point.  Looks like most of the opposition is divided between Petey, Merlina and *sigh* Adeline.
Never got her appeal at all. :srs:

But i really want Merlina to come in second in the poll, but i guess that won't happen unless a change of fate people start voting for her.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

you gonna make a general shy guy? (like in paper mario 64)


hey drpanda do you mind if i make general guy? using your shy guy as a base of course.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Yes, ofcourse you can ShadowSnake ;D


No more votes coming in... Poll closed.
A clear win for Hazama :)

Quote from: DrPanda on January 16, 2011, 03:31:36 AM
A clear win for Hazama :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Great to see that he won!  Hope his creation goes well for you, Dr.  BTW, what are you gonna do with Marth's sword.  Keep it the same?  Butterfly knife?  Snake?

Probably a Butterfly knife (A rigid snake would look a bit weird In my opinion).

He shouldn't take too long at all I'm glad to say... I may even be able to get Ragna finished for a joint release ;)

Quote from: DrPanda on January 16, 2011, 03:56:15 AM
Probably a Butterfly knife (A rigid snake would look a bit weird In my opinion).

He shouldn't take too long at all I'm glad to say... I may even be able to get Ragna finished for a joint release ;)
Sweet.  Butterfly knives are awesome.  Plus a joint release sounds even more awesome!  Finally I can have a reason to have a match with the game blaring Nightmare Fiction!

So you will be doing the hacks in order then.

1. Hazama / Terumi (Blazblue)
2. Petey Piranha (Mario Sunshine)  
3. Adeline (Kirby 64) 
4. Merlina (Sonic and the black knight) 
5. Tingle (Legend of Zelda) - Little Miss Marshmallow (Mother 3)
6. Octorok (Legend of Zelda)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Na, probably only Hazama for now.

I'm gonna put the rest into a 'Wishlist' for future hacks... When I think up a good way for it to work :-\

A wishlist, not a bad idea but that gives me the feeling that Merlina The Wizard will never be done.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿