The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 01, 2011, 09:23:26 PM
Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on March 31, 2011, 02:25:52 PM
Those Chocolate covered piranha plants that pop up out of the goo/slim/chocolate should replace the pikmin
This
I think that would require a model swap... and I don't think there is a model like that around :-\

Quote from: jokekid on March 31, 2011, 02:16:29 PM
eggs?
cuz petey comes out an egg... or mini peteys ^^
Eggs could work, never known him to come out of one though :laugh:
Mini peteys might work... if it's possible to swap Olimar's model over the pikmin, that is :-\

Quote from: DrPanda on April 01, 2011, 09:42:18 PM
This

I think that would require a model swap... and I don't think there is a model like that around :-\
Eggs could work, never known him to come out of one though :laugh:
Mini peteys might work... if it's possible to swap Olimar's model over the pikmin, that is :-\
It is possible: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13662




April 02, 2011, 07:04:09 PM #440 Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 07:05:09 PM by donaldthescotishtwin
Quote from: DrPanda on April 01, 2011, 09:42:18 PM
This

I think that would require a model swap... and I don't think there is a model like that around :-\


someone could rip a model   i am now a Intermediate kitten yay
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


why didnt i think of them? *hits head in wall*
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: mariofan1138 on April 02, 2011, 08:50:34 PM
you could vertex the pikmin into these guys:

http://www.mariowiki.com/Swoopin%27_Stu
Personally I think that'd work fine.
0_0
Best idea ever!

I don't think I could mke it out of the Pikmin though. I reckon it would have to another character (say Kirby)
ported over ^-^

o_0
That's what me and donaldthescotishtwin said....well thats what I meant XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

You could remove the pikmin completely
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


Petey can have a new moveset
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: DrPanda on April 03, 2011, 12:31:39 AM
0_0
Best idea ever!

I don't think I could mke it out of the Pikmin though. I reckon it would have to another character (say Kirby)
ported over ^-^

You could always use the Bomberman's Bombs as a base for them.

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 03, 2011, 02:37:00 AM
o_0
That's what me and donaldthescotishtwin said....well thats what I meant XD
I thought you meant the polluted Piranha's >.<

Quote from: Adirondack on April 03, 2011, 01:44:59 PM
You could always use the Bomberman's Bombs as a base for them.
Could work, dunno how the texture spreads on them though.

Right now though, Petey himself is my prime concern. I did a test export yesterday and found he needs a lot of fixing :-\
At the moment, his knees go "spikey" when exported and then go "clumpy" when patched. He also doesn't stand flat on the ground... He floats ^-^
needs re-icing...