Saki Amamiya Project, Need help making special attacks!

Started by Rikami, October 20, 2010, 03:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah I guess your right...hmmmm....how about Marth...Or Pkmn trainer or Mr.G&W?
Think they could werk?

G&W, Jiggly puff, pikachu, falco, luigi. this would be preferred.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: R.O.L.L on October 27, 2010, 05:44:49 PM
Yeah I guess your right...hmmmm....how about Marth...Or Pkmn trainer or Mr.G&W?
Think they could werk?

Ahem, Pkmn Trainer is three chars, Marth is (no homo) sexy. G&W I think has a little hardcoding.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 27, 2010, 06:51:34 PM
G&W, Jiggly puff, pikachu, falco, luigi. this would be preferred.
Falco, Pikachu, Luigi, and Puff are also (no homo) sexy. Toon Link is better than regular Link though.....replace REGULAR Link. ._.

Or things could stay the way they are now. Just saying.

Brb dodging tomatoes.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

I actually like the idea of this on Toon Link, i dont know of any good ones for him other than the two Geno ones.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

First of all it all depends on bone structure, I can't pick anyone I want.
Second, there is a clone engine being developed that would clear this all up in due time.

Quote from: Rikami on October 28, 2010, 02:40:23 AM
First of all it all depends on bone structure, I can't pick anyone I want.
Second, there is a clone engine being developed that would clear this all up in due time.
Pit would also be a good idea, and since you mentioned, Pit seems to have a similar body type, so im guessing it would work.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Pkmn trainer is one char. and the other 3 pokemon are seperate
besides pokemon trainer jus does the final smash move -_-

Clone engine? what is that?
I suggest you put "Saki" over the "Yellow Alloy" because Your "Saki" doesnt have any special moves yet and neither do the Alloys
Think of it as a test drive on what others think of Ya "Saki"
then after a while ppl might wanna join in the "Saki" project
Yu got like 90% of "Saki" done :D

Quote from: R.O.L.L on October 28, 2010, 06:41:51 PM
Pkmn trainer is one char. and the other 3 pokemon are seperate
besides pokemon trainer jus does the final smash move -_-

Clone engine? what is that?
I suggest you put "Saki" over the "Yellow Alloy" because Your "Saki" doesnt have any special moves yet and neither do the Alloys
Think of it as a test drive on what others think of Ya "Saki"
then after a while ppl might wanna join in the "Saki" project
Yu got like 90% of "Saki" done :D
Clone Engine is a way to ADD characters, so you don't need to REPLACE characters.

October 28, 2010, 07:45:15 PM #24 Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 07:46:06 PM by dingoberriz
Quote from: R.O.L.L on October 28, 2010, 06:41:51 PM
Pkmn trainer is one char. and the other 3 pokemon are seperate
besides pokemon trainer jus does the final smash move -_-

Clone engine? what is that?
I suggest you put "Saki" over the "Yellow Alloy" because Your "Saki" doesnt have any special moves yet and neither do the Alloys
Think of it as a test drive on what others think of Ya "Saki"
then after a while ppl might wanna join in the "Saki" project
Yu got like 90% of "Saki" done :D

NO!

Alloys can't  use items, shield, roll, or grab ledges. Absolutely worst idea to put any serious PSA on an alloy.

Stop suggesting it.

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on October 28, 2010, 06:27:03 PM
Quote from: Rikami on October 28, 2010, 02:40:23 AM
First of all it all depends on bone structure, I can't pick anyone I want.
Second, there is a clone engine being developed that would clear this all up in due time.
Pit would also be a good idea, and since you mentioned, Pit seems to have a similar body type, so im guessing it would work.

Body type has nothing to do with bone structure. Toon Link has the best bone structure. Pit has on of the worst. In fact Pit's bone structure barely works for anyone.

Quote from: R.O.L.L on October 28, 2010, 06:41:51 PM
I suggest you put "Saki" over the "Yellow Alloy" because Your "Saki" doesnt have any special moves yet and neither do the Alloys
Think of it as a test drive on what others think of Ya "Saki"
then after a while ppl might wanna join in the "Saki" project
Yu got like 90% of "Saki" done :D

Actually dingoberriz, that wouldn't be a bad idea for just the beta.
But the full version would be on toonlink of course.

As of right now Saki cannot use items, but he can grab (In development)

I never realized that TL had a different bone structure than Link....oh well. AND ALLOYS ARE THE MOST USELESS THINGS THE WORLD.

October 28, 2010, 10:29:05 PM #27 Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 10:30:19 PM by dingoberriz
Quote from: Rikami on October 28, 2010, 09:39:04 PM
Actually dingoberriz, that wouldn't be a bad idea for just the beta.
But the full version would be on toonlink of course.

As of right now Saki cannot use items, but he can grab (In development)

But that would force people to use the code for playing as alloys. I use Dolphin and can't wait to play this, but not all of us can/do use the code to play as alloys. =/

Oh I see, true, there isn't really much point.
I'll leave it on Toon Link in honor of people like you.

Okay no need for tude -_-
I only suggested it because someone did a "Tails" over the blue Alloy and I thought it was the same :/

Clone engine sounds waaaaay kewl! :D

When is it released?