Saki Amamiya Project, Need help making special attacks!

Started by Rikami, October 20, 2010, 03:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: R.O.L.L on October 29, 2010, 03:11:56 AM
Okay no need for tude -_-
I only suggested it because someone did a "Tails" over the blue Alloy and I thought it was the same :/

Clone engine sounds waaaaay kewl! :D

When is it released?
When Dantarion picks up the slack.

Quote from: 1st Sergeant Lagoon on October 30, 2010, 03:27:27 AM
Quote from: R.O.L.L on October 29, 2010, 03:11:56 AM
Okay no need for tude -_-
I only suggested it because someone did a "Tails" over the blue Alloy and I thought it was the same :/

Clone engine sounds waaaaay kewl! :D

When is it released?
When Dantarion picks up the slack.

(S)He will....eventually....I think :/

Why do I feel like everyone on KCMM forms is like living under a rock when it comes to hacking development?
Go visit http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=209 people! Common!

Quote from: Rikami on October 30, 2010, 06:09:51 AM
Why do I feel like everyone on KCMM forms is like living under a rock when it comes to hacking development?
Go visit http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=209 people! Common!
What are you trying to show us?
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

October 30, 2010, 06:41:12 AM #34 Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 06:43:06 AM by 1st Sergeant Lagoon
Quote from: Rikami on October 30, 2010, 06:09:51 AM
Why do I feel like everyone on KCMM forms is like living under a rock when it comes to hacking development?
Go visit http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=209 people! Common!
I don't live in a rock...I check the ARF Engine thread all the time... ._.

Quote from: 1st Sergeant Lagoon on October 30, 2010, 06:41:12 AM
Quote from: Rikami on October 30, 2010, 06:09:51 AM
Why do I feel like everyone on KCMM forms is like living under a rock when it comes to hacking development?
Go visit http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=209 people! Common!
I don't live in a rock...I check the ARF Engine thread all the time... ._.

Not you silly.
Check some older posts, some of these kids are clueless.

October 30, 2010, 07:06:57 AM #36 Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 07:09:06 AM by Thundaga_T2
Quote from: Rikami on October 30, 2010, 06:09:51 AM
Not you silly.
Check some older posts, some of these kids are clueless.
Ah, i see it now, but next time you should link to the thread, not the forum section its in. That looks pretty cool though. i wonder though if he can get the slots working, will they be able to accept multiple textures too, or just one?

btw, im no kid
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here


October 30, 2010, 07:10:08 AM #38 Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 07:11:12 AM by Thundaga_T2
Quote from: 1st Sergeant Lagoon on October 30, 2010, 07:09:00 AM
Quit spammin' them posts then.
Hey i wasnt spammin nothing

...Oh that, that was a problem, with me trying to edit my post, i didnt know it posted it that many times
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

 :>.>palm:

This thread took a HARD left turn.

Back on subject....have you started the specials by any chance?

My applogizes, it was my fault.

As to specials... No I have not.
I have been trying very hard to create specials but I really do not know how to work with them  at all!
It's so frustrating. That is why I recently contacted .Fade for help with specials!
You may know him from his work on Cloud? Hmmmm??
Exciting I know.

Quote from: R.O.L.L on October 28, 2010, 06:41:51 PM
Pkmn trainer is one char. and the other 3 pokemon are seperate
besides pokemon trainer jus does the final smash move -_-

Clone engine? what is that?
I suggest you put "Saki" over the "Yellow Alloy" because Your "Saki" doesnt have any special moves yet and neither do the Alloys
Think of it as a test drive on what others think of Ya "Saki"
then after a while ppl might wanna join in the "Saki" project
Yu got like 90% of "Saki" done :D
This made no sense at all I beg your pardon.
Putting him on an Alloy for the lack of specials is pointless since he's going to have specials eventually. It can't be a "test drive" if it does the same, actually less, than the Toon Link one. And over 99% don't like using Alloys, because of the lack of specials, grabbing, and final smash.

Quote from: Rikami on October 30, 2010, 04:37:42 PM
My applogizes, it was my fault.

As to specials... No I have not.
I have been trying very hard to create specials but I really do not know how to work with them at all!
It's so frustrating. That is why I recently contacted .Fade for help with specials!
You may know him from his work on Cloud? Hmmmm??
Exciting I know.

Of course I would know him. We made CoN Naruto together. :P

And I know how troublesome specials can be depending on the character and what you're trying for.

Is that so??
Wow, that Naruto move set is also amazingly done!

Maybe you could help me out too?
The specials I had in mind are pretty simple.


Standard B - Shoot Cannon Sword (I have several ideas which may be possible. For instance being able to move while shooting and being able to aim in any direction.

Side B - Dash - similar to Fox/Falco's Side B, except with invincibility frames and maybe no hit boxes.

Down B (Still under consideration) A counter? I thought that would be cool.

Up B (Still under consideration/I really don't know) Some kind of super leap maybe? Followed by blaster shots downward?

October 31, 2010, 01:21:13 AM #44 Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 01:22:11 AM by dingoberriz
Well in case you may have missed my special suggestions. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.