Saki Amamiya Project, Need help making special attacks!

Started by Rikami, October 20, 2010, 03:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Maybee yu should do some reserach? :D
Look at Sin & Punishment videos with Saki in them
That ought to give ya some Ideas

I am definitely looking forward to this, especially if it will replace Toon Link.
Shame I never played the games, I'm pretty sure I would like them.



I finally got a chance to test this (after spending ages unlocking Toon Link just to test this, I use Dolphin so I didn't have the characters unlocked) and I must say it is absolutely fantastic!  Everything just works so smoothly and despite the fact that he uses a lot of his animations from other characters, they all work so well on him that they look like his own animations.  I think this is mainly because of the way that you timed the hitboxes and the fact that.

Here's my feedback so far.  Any complaints are (to be honest) rather minor, despite the fact that I will spend quite a bit of time pointing them out:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 04, 2011, 10:33:50 PM
I finally got a chance to test this (after spending ages unlocking Toon Link just to test this, I use Dolphin so I didn't have the characters unlocked) and I must say it is absolutely fantastic!  Everything just works so smoothly and despite the fact that he uses a lot of his animations from other characters, they all work so well on him that they look like his own animations.  I think this is mainly because of the way that you timed the hitboxes and the fact that.

Here's my feedback so far.  Any complaints are (to be honest) rather minor, despite the fact that I will spend quite a bit of time pointing them out:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


First of all let me say what wonderful feedback you've given me!
Nice and detailed.

You are very keen and have probably noticed every flaw I was aware of.

Anyway, all your points are correct. I full agree with you on each one.
However, given the fact that this was a beta release, these problems are present.
I spent little time adjusting damage, knock back, and hitboxes for this release for the sake of time.
Rest assured that the next release will be much more cleaned up and include most of this changes you mentioned.

The one thing I do disagree with is his Up-air.
I actually like the animation! It seems original...
But you are right about the damage, knockback, and hitboes on it.
I will consider a new animation.

Grabs must be possible, I'm just a little stumped and need time to figure it out.

Specials... I have had much trouble with them. I need help with them from someone with more experience.
I've contacted several well known PSA specialists and gotten nothing :(
Do you have much specials knowledge?

Thanks though! You have been very helpful.

Hey no problem and I understand that this is a beta release, I'd just thought I'd adress a couple of things so that this moveset ends up truly awesome (since I know it has the potential to be awesome).  Feel free to not take a lot of it into account when making the full release.  This is your hack after all ;)

About Specials, I have a good amount of knowledge as far as PSA goes, so I can try my best to help on that front :)

Seriously? Cause I asked like 3 different people and everyones been half assing me hahaha.
I never even got a response from Hollow!!

He does have a lot of potential!
Something he really needs is more graphical effects.
But the hard part is pretty much done. Since I corrected over 300 individual animations so they don't stretch.

I would be so psyched if you could help!
I have some ideas for specials if you want to discuss them?
You could tell me how possible they are to do.

So any more progress? I can make textures and CSP's

I'll be sure to check out the Beta when I get the chance, can't wait for the final project, be sure to get the help of Doom, he seems to know what he's talking about.

Don't post on dead threads. And SDo0m is a busy man.

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 18, 2011, 03:05:47 AM
Don't post on dead threads. And SDo0m is a busy man.

This thing shouldn't have died. It was such a cool PSA.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

April 18, 2011, 04:24:10 AM #57 Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 04:26:34 AM by Omega Malkior
Now this, this is an epic PSA. It's almost as epic as sDo0m's Cloud Strife ;D

If only it would be finished
C'mon people! Lets get this thread moving again! This is an epic PSA that should be finished.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 18, 2011, 04:24:10 AM
Now this, this is an epic PSA. It's almost as epic as sDo0m's Cloud Strife ;D

If only it would be finished
C'mon people! Lets get this thread moving again! This is an epic PSA that should be finished.

Problem is, the creator hasn't come back since Jan.26 of this year.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Then lets try and convince sDo0m about this project

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: