Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Flying Man Moveset for Falco Suggestion  (Read 3076 times)
Glennthefrog
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: November 03, 2010, 12:35:13 AM »

Hey this is my first post, so please don't get mad if I did this wrong, just tell me and I will fix my mistake next time Smiley

I wanted to ask someone if they could make a Flying Man moveset for Falco? Flying Man is from the MOTHER series, in both 1&2. I thought it would be cool to have a moveset for him in the game and falco seemed to fit. If you need a picture reference, you can go to walkthrough.starmen.net/earthbound/ and look to the left and find the topic that says "Magicant". There will be a picture with a room of 5 birds. Those are all Flying Men.

Some possible moves:
Up B: He could fly up like Charizard, but instead of fire, it could be an uppercut and end up gliding. The uppercut could have a good amount of launch power. 12% Damage maybe?
Side B: Something similar to Falco, but you could drift a little up or down depending on your direction you are pointing, and he could be doing a flying motion with his beak first and be fast and spike like Falco. 6%-8% Damage.
Down B: Stomps floor, similar to Donkey Kong but has smaller hit box, causing enemies to fly upwards a little for easy combos. Only does one hit per tap, unlike Donkey Kong's two hit. When used in the air, it would have to be sweet spotted to spike kill at 0% off the stage. A lot harder to hit that Down Aerial. 4% on stage, 8% off stage.
Neutral B: Hard hitting punch. Maybe something fast like Captain Falcon or something you charge like Donkey Kong. High launch power. 20%-24% Damage

Up Aerial: Upward kick that has killing priority at 140%. 8% Damage
Forward Aerial: Punch that has little knock back, able to combo with. 6% Damage
Backwards Aerial: Kick with little knock back, looking maybe like Donkey Kong's, able to combo with. 6%
Down Aerial: Stomp that spikes, and spike can kill off stage at 20%-45% Damage. Stomp can kill on stage at 140%. 12% Damage
Neutral Aerial: Like Falco's, but has no lag at the end so he can combo out of it. 10% Damage if hit with all.

Up Tilt: Forward upwards kick with little knockback, so you can combo with. 4% Damage
Side Tilt: Two hit move that hits with his arm first, and he uses his knee to kick up the enemy and instantly jumps near them so he can use aerials to combo with. First hit does 3%, second does 4% Damage
Down Tilt: Swipe kick with high percentage to trip an enemy. Can be spammed, but only does 3% Damage

Jab: Fast 3 Hit jab that has a some knock back, but has a little lag after last hit.

Up Smash: Strong uppercut that has good killing potential, around 90% KO if fully charged, 120% KO if not. Has little lag before and after. 15%-19% Damage
Side Smash: Punch that he lunges forward a bit to do, has alright killing potential. can kill at 110% charged, 125% if not (from side of the stage Final Destination). 11%-16% Damage.
Down Smash: Falco's split kick with Zelda's spiking ability when they are knocked off stage. 9%-12% Damage

Up Grapple: Tosses enemies on his beak and sends them upwards. 6% Damage
Forward Grapple: Falco's forward grapple, but with more launch power and looks more powerful. 7% Damage.
Backward Grapple: Roll on his back and kicks enemy backwards. Or he can just kick them backwards... Has Decent launch power. 7% Damage.
Down Grapple: Slams enemy on the floor, causing them to bounce upwards, being able to be comboed. 5% Damage.
Pummel: Punches enemy. Nothing special. 2% Damage per hit.
Dash Attack: Similar to Ganondorf's, but goes farther and faster, and if sweet spotted, have more launch power than the final hit part, and if sweet spotted, can say "SMMAAASSHHH!" 2% Damage if hit with last part, plus has no knock back so it is easy for enemy to counter. 14% Damage if sweet spotted (start up). Has a little less that Ganondorf's launch power.

Final Smash: He gains muscle, gets 1.5x as fast, and his hits do twice as much damage and has 3 times as much launch power. Lasts as long as Wario Man.

He would be a faster character, maybe with speed of or faster than Captain Falcon, has jumps like Fox, fairly light, but fast falling so he could combo more. 3-5 jumps, and a glide.

I think that's it... This is a moveset I came up with to make a combo type character for one of my favourite games. He seems like a really cool character to me if he is made. If you think he is a little overpowered, then you can lower the %'s and alter some things. A lot of this is just suggestions, and you could do whatever you would like to do. Thank you to anyone who can do this. ^_^

atem10afal
Newbie Kitten

Dont crash zeldaaaaaa

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 01:13:21 AM »

No offense but this belongs in ideas or help.

OMG! A wild KIRBY! LETS CATCH Ittt... oh righttt. this is brawl.

Glennthefrog
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 01:44:29 AM »

Oh okay thanks. Sorry I didn't know where to put :x

atem10afal
Newbie Kitten

Dont crash zeldaaaaaa

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 02:06:41 AM »

'welcome

OMG! A wild KIRBY! LETS CATCH Ittt... oh righttt. this is brawl.

Nuke
Last of the Breed
Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 06:57:43 AM »

it goes in request/ideas...

FC:4898-8419-2778

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 02:02:31 PM »

it goes in request/ideas...
    Late to the party there, Nuke. I'm gonna look through it and see what it's all about in the meantime.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 09:39:48 AM »

Life is but a moment
    A single grain of sand
    That slips right through the hourglass
    And slips right through your hand

I think you should try to vertex one of Falco's articles to make it look like a tombstone, so that for his losing animation, also stamina death animation, he disappears with the tombstone taking his place, just like in Mother and Earthbound, (best games ever, along with Mother 3) I'm all for this PSA, so if you need any help, I will do it. (under favorable circumstances)

Glennthefrog
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 07:42:21 PM »

That's a good suggestion!! Cheesy Thanks for the idea. If I knew how to do all of this I would... This is just a mere suggestion page. Anyone who can help do this please help me out!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: