Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

@Barbatos: Thanks. ^_^ I'll PM you when I need help.

@BeHappy: Alright, thanks. I'll be sure to shoot you a PM when the time comes.

@Everyone else: I'm closing the poll on Friday, so keep voting.

I'd love to see a Banjo PSA. Only problem is I'm going to start playing a lot more Project M, meaning a lot of PSAs won't be balanced around it.

^I'll try and balance it, but I'm not the best at that kind of thing......
Also, I doubt anyone else will vote at this point, but the poll closes at 8:00 CST. SO if you haven't already, vote.

man now i think of something, sora and roxas/vent over sheik and zelda, tell me that wouldn't make sense >.>

^I guess it'd make sense, but you'd need to vertex them.

And Banjo wins, so I'm going to start him soon. Anything in specific people want for the PSA?

Its nice to finally see a PSA not from an RPG, or anime for once. I like the Kenpachi idea though, keep at it.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

cool, do you plan to use yoshi's eggs for Kazooie's attacks?  XD o
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



a few banjo ideas:
replace fireball with yoshi egg (retexture to fit kazooie's eggs)
now, here come the ideas:

specials:
NB: kazooie's tipical attack(she comes out attacks 3 times and hides back)
air NB: the same but u keep in the air while doing it
SB: egg shoot ,maybe make probabilities for different egg effects(normal, fire, ice, explosive)
UB: kazooie comes out, does a wing slap and u jump high, very high...
DB: kazooie lays an egg? or shoots an egg backwards?
air DB: totally different, drill attack!!!!!

smash attacks:
SS: i dont know if its possible, but a bag smash would be best fitting here
US: kazooie pops out and attacks upwards...
DS: banjo pics up his bag(if possible) and attack like link in his down smash, forward and backwards...

for the bag, u could replace mario's cape...
i could try vertexing it for u if u'd like to, i just dont know what model i should use...

i hope this helps

@DivineOverlord: That's the first idea that came to mind, yeah. ^_^ I'll have to retexture them though.

@Jokekid: Thanks for the ideas. ^_^ And I like the idea of making a his bag out of the cape, but are you sure there are enough vertices to make an accurate one?

i mean porting a model to the cape, and vertexing that one... ^^
what do u think about the specials?

^Oh, I see.
And the specials: They're pretty good. ^_^ Although personally I'd switch around the Neutral B and Side B.

Quote from: Fliptocat on February 12, 2011, 06:05:55 PM
^Oh, I see.
And the specials: They're pretty good. ^_^ Although personally I'd switch around the Neutral B and Side B.
yep. If you switch the b moves you can make kazooie's egg type change based on the control stick input (if you hold right after neutral b, fire; left, explosive; etc.).

Personally I think the peck attack (where Kazooie comes out 3 times) would be cool for an Up Smash attack, almost like how Link's is, having multiple hits.

For the side-b, that move where Banjo and Kazooie slide forward along the ground (z + b in the game) would be neat. It could even be chargeable, similar to Ike's.

Awesome! Banjo Kazooie/Tooie were mah fav N64 games, glad he won!  :af2:

Hey, maybe you could somehow make his DB in the air (if you're keeping jokekid's idea) act like Toon Link's, but you'll go straight through the foe, but if you hold down the B button, he'll momentarily float in the air while starting to spin upward a tad and then dive downward and if it hits the opponent it will become a multiple hitter for approximately 8 hits of 1% damage each, the last hit being 2 or 3% maybe, and will start to fall at normal speed afterwards.

I hope this helps  ;D
Luke: Means "Light of the Sacred Flame" in Ancient Ispanian.
I am the worlds #1 fan of the Tales of the Abyss game and anime!!
The guy who absolutely loves to help! ;D