Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Porting a character's model onto another Character.  (Read 1774 times)
Weyard
Holy Kitten

Vertex/texture creator-PSA tester

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: November 19, 2010, 12:20:57 PM »

This isn't really the sort of request that should go in the Vertex section, so I thought this would be the best place for it.

Can someone please port this Wario model onto Ganondorf? http://www.mediafire.com/?upu5vjbb353j1bb
    Like how Wario's model was ported onto Donkey Kong in this hack: I'm not sure how it was done, but I want Ganondorf, with the wario model included in the above download.  Stretching the model to fit Ganondorf's proportions and taking Ganondorf's slot, using his fitmotion and pac.

I'v included the Wario Model that I need you to put on Ganondorf, and a blank Ganondorf00.pac. I've also included a black wariofitmotion and Ganonfitmotion incase they are required. I've never messed around with this sort of project, so I really have no idea how this would be accomplished. If it's a very simple process, just tell me how to do it and I can do it myself, but if it's complicated, I'd greatly appreciate if someone could do it for me.

I need this for a special/surprise Character I'm working on.

I understand that there might be some glitches and such, but I'm prepared to deal with those.
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 12:23:59 PM by Weyard » Logged

GentlemanPotato
    Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 01:39:37 PM »

Here you go
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1hvhgae0v42mdha
    He has a tiny shield and holds items in the wrong place.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 08:17:43 PM »

Here you go
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1hvhgae0v42mdha
    He has a tiny shield and holds items in the wrong place.

Thank you very much.  Is there any negative effect to holding items in the wrong place? Can they still be used normally or does some raphic error appear upon picking something up?

Edit:
    Just tested it. You did an awesome job. His feet go underground on a few animations, but it is barely noticeable. I'll just give him invincibility frames during his guard so it's somewhat usable.
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 10:01:37 PM by Weyard » Logged

Miniova
    Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 08:01:29 AM »

You can just edit his shield size in brawlbox...  but it would affect all of the wario's shields

People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 09:50:47 AM »

You can just edit his shield size in brawlbox...  but it would affect all of the wario's shields

I might do that then. If this turns out good enough I'll be replacing all of Wario's slots with recolors anyway.

GentlemanPotato
    Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 11:49:50 AM »

You can't edit it with BrawlBox but you can edit it with Tabuu. I'll sort out the tiny shield for you if you want.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: