:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106


He looks perfect KTH!!!, idk why but when you release some melee character (not final version) I normally says "finally the true melee version", is because you're the best in this (even in his first version)  ;D

could u give comparison pics?

like compare the real melee with urs and with original brawl... ^^

Wow this place needs a surprise :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Don't do Marth next! Do Roy! I needs me some proper Roy recolors...

I've a bad new... A really bad new...

My PC is dead... Yeah. All project i've started are destroy...

Quote from: AGFanProduction on March 29, 2011, 11:21:56 AM
is that hack supposed to be a ... Melee Ness?

You don't do the troll, you do the noob.

OMG, thats horrible! ...Whatre you gonna do?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: KTH on April 02, 2011, 09:17:02 PM
I've a bad new... A really bad new...

My PC is dead... Yeah. All project i've started are destroy...

You don't do the troll, you do the noob.
Take your harddrive from the dead computer and put it in a new computer or an external USB casing.


Here KTH, I made this, so you don't have to waste anytime doing Roy:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17918
I hope you can get your files back  :-\
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Wow, even though you guys arnt working together, your doing him a favor?
Thats pretty nice!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: AGFanProduction on April 03, 2011, 02:00:03 AM
Here KTH, I made this, so you don't have to waste anytime doing Roy:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17918
I hope you can get your files back  :-\

Checked This Model
It is a bad port of and old texture to the model
Look The Sword and his face you didnt even fix nothing
Sorry to be rude but I dont get how you got 44 downloads
Im with Oshtoby I think next should be Roy

Quote from: AGFanProduction on April 03, 2011, 02:00:03 AM
Here KTH, I made this, so you don't have to waste anytime doing Roy:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17918
I hope you can get your files back  :-\



Seriously. After looking at the texture in BrawlBox for myself, it looks like all you did was port the old Roy textures over this one with little to no effort at all into trying to make it fit the new model.

As Renkaken already said, the sword texture really needs to be fixed. You need to black out his "Ref" texture to remove the shine on the bottom of his chest armor as well as adding the triangle portion to it. You also forgot to add the yellow stripe that goes across the fold of his boot.

April 03, 2011, 03:30:48 PM #748 Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 03:32:03 PM by SSJCerious
@KTH
He just wanted to help out, why do you insist on attacking him? I know he's done really stupid things in the past, but you gotta get over it....

@Beyond and Renkaken
lol. That's why I prefer KTH's melee hacks (no offense AGFan)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

 :srs: okay I was just trying to help KTH!
Ok, I accept the critics it was my fault, I am going to fix those "errors" want it or not.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0