:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

January 03, 2011, 07:23:45 PM #210 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 07:24:49 PM by Tao Master Jiro
Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 03, 2011, 07:16:38 PM
Well. There are some differences at the movesets. One or two attacks, not much.
Kirby has different textures. And i think G&W has just lil bit of different colors.
Oh wait... He's doing the move sets too?

...Well then that's understandable, they did have different moves, like Kirby's air side B, and Mr Game and Watch's neutral air...

Although, wasn't there already a Melee Kirby texture somewhere?

i m going to restart that Melee Falco vertex.
the first version seems really crappy D:

Quote from: GameWatching on January 03, 2011, 07:23:57 PM
i m going to restart that Melee Falco vertex.
the first version seems really crappy D:
Really? I always considered it to be one of your better ones. I thought it was perfect. Oh well.

So, here my surprise :



With the permission of StarWaffle. I have change some detail :
- the mouth
- the form body (you can see, it's around)
- the tails, yes for moment it's messed'up
- the foot are better big

The texture are some like Brawl Trophy.

What do you think?

Actually.... I think it would be better use PowerTM's Pichu vertex.

Just... personal preference. :|

January 03, 2011, 08:07:44 PM #215 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 08:09:00 PM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: KTH on January 03, 2011, 08:05:36 PM
Euu... What?
PowerTM didn't have do a Vertex Pichu lol

Yes!
Look here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=10936.0

btw I was the Guy that requested Pichu to Powerâ„¢, I have permission to use it ;)
...
The same with StarWaffle's Pichu Vertex  ;)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





January 03, 2011, 08:13:58 PM #217 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 08:17:28 PM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: KTH on January 03, 2011, 08:11:12 PM
No problem, you can like what you want :)

You can Like what you want?


???
Anyway .... I have a critic for your pichu:
Make the Eyes a little big smaller because it looks really :o now
..
The Texture is well Okay  :)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




I like how pichu(power) looks right now.
But im not really sure.
I was really disappointed when i download his melee mario.
His previews looked perfect, but ingame, it wasnt really good.

GW A falco revamp? Sounds great :D When youre gonna start?
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0



And other suprise :


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 03, 2011, 07:51:15 PM
Actually.... I think it would be better use PowerTM's Pichu vertex.

Just... personal preference. :|

I don't think his pichu will work out (don't get me wrong i hope it does!)  but pikachus feet and legs are un-editable (like sonic's quills) =[  

nice pichu.
and melee sonic? Cool!
I like the idea, but i hate sonic >:( (as a fighter)
Hes really nice KTH
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Quote from: StarWaffle on January 03, 2011, 09:18:41 PMI don't think his pichu will work out (don't get me wrong i hope it does!)  but pikachus feet and legs are un-editable (like sonic's quills) =[

Oh, really? That sucks. :(

Well, we'll see what happens. :P

January 03, 2011, 09:33:08 PM #223 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 09:34:09 PM by Filipianosol
Quote from: KTH on January 03, 2011, 09:07:00 PM


And other suprise :



Those are great I can't wait for Mr. G&W :)
And he comes with two SSBB flavours -->>