:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

No. Need to wait the Clone Engine of Link over Toon Link.

but u said u were going to vertex toon link into young link...

Quote from: KTH on March 24, 2011, 05:29:32 PM
No. Need to wait the Clone Engine of Link over Toon Link.
Well, that sucks for people like me who just wanted it as a costume. Oh well.

Quote from: jokemon on March 24, 2011, 05:30:39 PM
but u said u were going to vertex toon link into young link...

I stopped this. The Clone Engine are already done.

Quote from: KTH on March 24, 2011, 06:18:32 PM
I stopped this. The Clone Engine are already done.
Wow....no. ONE part of the clone engine is done, the rest is going to take a long time to finish.

KTH, I am dissapoint.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

>:

Okay, i will se for YL over TL, i've the file again.

Good, I want my Young Link COMPLETE with sound effects and a WORKING hookshot :)

Can we see some model progress? :af:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I don't have do more progress.

Now, i work on Ness.

So : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=22067.new#new

March 26, 2011, 07:46:30 AM #728 Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 07:49:00 AM by Oshtoby
Do you plan on retexturing and making recolors for BeyondYou's new Roy to have Melee's textures when it comes out? I mean, of course you'd need to ask him, but, I mean, are you considering this? I mean... his model pretty much IS Melee Roy's model. I helped make sure to that =D




March 26, 2011, 11:44:11 PM #732 Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 05:52:03 PM by SSJCerious
The hair texture is a little odd, but before I noticed that, I SWEAR TO YOU, I thought I was looking at melee. :srs:

EDIT: When your finished with ALL your melee hacks, are you going to make a custom pack with all of them installed?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


*words describing how accurate ness is to melee*

Also, I'm getting into sound effect hackng, and I've started to make some melee announcer calls (as seen by my last two hacks >_> ). I'm going to make melee announcer calls for all the characters you've made packs for until now, and when your ready to redo the packs you can include my announcer calls (of course only if you want too :p )

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601