:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Lucas-the-Pooh.

There is something about that mod that immensely reminds me of Winnie-the-Pooh.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Oh, i forgot them. Give me the link with screensre

But i don't add Lucario, sorry.

Damn... I don't havz any time... I need to finish that project really fast.

So IC released.

I want just to finish this Project Melee, dude. It's just for that.

You can do Olimar if you want.


Quote from: KTH on August 23, 2011, 12:16:03 AM
I want just to finish this Project Melee, dude. It's just for that.

You can do Olimar if you want.



thats his point, he already made ice climbers, so u couldve went to the next one on ur list, anyway, i have no word or opinion in here, since i merely post in this thread,




Alm : Do you want to create the recolors of another Melee Char?

I got the texture.

August 24, 2011, 11:35:17 PM #1029 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 11:40:53 PM by 3MinuteMan
But Melee IC's are made so why is IC still black
btw, what Melee Character are you doing next?


V2 Looks waaay better!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

V2 definitely looks better!  It looks so much cleaner now.  The one I'm mainly hoping for is Fox.  He's definitely in need of a revamp I think.