Galaxy the Angel Hedgehog V.1.0 – PSA by DivineOverlord and BigBadBooya.-

Started by DivineOverlord, December 10, 2010, 12:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Galaxy the Angel Hedgehog V.1.0 – PSA by DivineOverlord and BigBadBooya.



So, after two days of actually working on this PSA I have finally completed it. Of course, with BigBadBooya ideas in mind, we were able to produce Galaxy the Angel Hedgehog!!!! [ I have included a balanced and Strong Version within the Zip File].  I try to make my PSA style fun to use so Enjoy!!!!


12-10-10---I have fixed his neck animation during flight! so anyone who downloaded it before 12-10-10@9:00am. please replace the motionfile with the one I fixed.


o   Moveset     o
1st Mode:  Normal Galaxy
2nd Mode: Nova Galaxy-Requires 130% of damage before entering this mode.
General effects
-   Faster
-   Weights 120
-   Graceful in Air
1st Mode: Normal Galaxy moveset
Main Feature: Main element is Light
   GFX effect
   AAA: Combination of standard attacks followed by a combo if A button is held.
   Up A: Shooting Star [Light Element attack]
   Down A: Shoots Scope gun blast
   Side A: Light wave
   Charge Up A:  Star light followed by Purgatory Blast if A button is held.
   Charged Down A: Same with added GFX, followed by Purgatory blast if A button is held.
   Charged Side A: Explosive Light followed by Purgation if A or B button is held
   Side B (on ground): Seraphic Law
   Side B (in Air): Flys freely with the ability to shoot in the air.
   Neutral B: Same followed by Purgatory Blast if B button is held.
   UP B: Same but invisible article
   Down B: Same followed by Purgatory blast if B button is held
   Down Air A: Same with edited gfx/flags followed by Ether kick if A button is held.
   Air N: Same Followed by Seraphic light if A button is held.
For the second mode: try it to find out.



Here are a couple of photos for your viewing pleasure.

















Download Link

It includes a weak and strong version.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3859
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Wow... Another godly Sonic PSA :D It looks stronger than that Hyper Sonic PSA  :happy:


Quote from: Pride on December 10, 2010, 01:19:50 PM
Wow O_O" i have to test this for sure :D

cool let me know what you guys think.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


The 1st picture had his head off from his body. :srs: Oh well, I'll try it later.

Quote from: Date Masamune on December 10, 2010, 04:32:42 PM
The 1st picture had his head off from his body. :srs: Oh well, I'll try it later.

That's only during his flight animation because I used Pit motion.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Date Masamune on December 10, 2010, 04:41:21 PM
Why didn't you fix the animation? o.o...
I will later on. I just wanted to get his moveset complete for version 1.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Cool cool, this gives me ideas! When I get a more completed thought, I'll give you a PM!

Glad to see you back dude!  ;)

N
Quote from: Date Masamune on December 10, 2010, 04:41:21 PM
Why didn't you fix the animation? o.o...

Hey, I have fixed his Neck Animation. Check it out! :P only took me a minute to fix haha!

@ chaos invoker, alright great. Right now im working on this ganon project with Pride.  I tend to finish PSA's within 2 days. since im out of school for a month! :P
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 10, 2010, 05:04:46 PM
N
Quote from: Date Masamune on December 10, 2010, 04:41:21 PM
Why didn't you fix the animation? o.o...

Hey, I have fixed his Neck Animation. Check it out! :P only took me a minute to fix haha!

@ chaos invoker, alright great. Right now im working on this ganon project with Pride.  I tend to finish PSA's within 2 days. since im out of school for a month! :P
2 Days only?! O_O"  Damn i'm getting the PSA sooner then i thought :happy:

Quote from: Pride on December 10, 2010, 05:10:34 PM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 10, 2010, 05:04:46 PM
N
Quote from: Date Masamune on December 10, 2010, 04:41:21 PM
Why didn't you fix the animation? o.o...

x)

Hey, I have fixed his Neck Animation. Check it out! :P only took me a minute to fix haha!

@ chaos invoker, alright great. Right now im working on this ganon project with Pride.  I tend to finish PSA's within 2 days. since im out of school for a month! :P
2 Days only?! O_O"  Damn i'm getting the PSA sooner then i thought :happy:

x)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



I dont see him anywhere, was there a problem uploading?
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here