Galaxy the Angel Hedgehog V.1.0 – PSA by DivineOverlord and BigBadBooya.-

Started by DivineOverlord, December 10, 2010, 12:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on December 10, 2010, 08:38:22 PM
I dont see him anywhere, was there a problem uploading?
It's in my vault, try turning off safe mode to find it. :)
Quote from: Ichig0 on December 10, 2010, 08:41:45 PM
I wonder what version 2 will be like. Maybe there can be a third mode =D
I wonder that myself lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Turning of safe mode bugs quite alot... It's better to link the actual hack itself then your vault.
None approved hacks in safe search bug alot and cause to NOT show at all... Yeah i've been there >.<"



Quote from: Pride on December 10, 2010, 09:21:39 PM
For those not able to find the PSA here it is:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14471
I thought i'd link it so people can actually find it :D

Thanks. This is helpful till the PSA is approved in the vault. :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 10, 2010, 09:49:07 PM
Quote from: Pride on December 10, 2010, 09:21:39 PM
For those not able to find the PSA here it is:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14471
I thought i'd link it so people can actually find it :D

Thanks. This is helpful till the PSA is approved in the vault. :D
Yeah i know, i thought i'd help a bit :)

Now were talking. any 1 plan on making custom CSP/CSS? then i will be happy.

and is there a way to make winged peach? i want winged peach, just a peach with wings.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I noticed two things, one the wings disappear during the standing animation, and two he keeps growing extra sets of wings during the walking animation.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

You can still bounce off the B-Up[ground] even though it's invisible & remove the hitbox for B-Up[air].

Also, the Side Taunt's shoes match the wing's texture.

Some animations he either the ball form or ball aura.

N-B: You have to hold B to cause an explosion, you can't just tap it.

Needs more (attractive) B-moves.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 11, 2010, 05:49:46 AM
You can still bounce off the B-Up[ground] even though it's invisible & remove the hitbox for B-Up[air].

Also, the Side Taunt's shoes match the wing's texture.

Some animations he either the ball form or ball aura.

N-B: You have to hold B to cause an explosion, you can't just tap it.

Needs more (attractive) B-moves.

Interesting, so what do you suppose for version 2 ? I can get it done within a day, with ideal ideas that is.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 11, 2010, 12:46:20 AM
Now were talking. any 1 plan on making custom CSP/CSS? then i will be happy.

and is there a way to make winged peach? i want winged peach, just a peach with wings.

When my semester's over (in 2 weeks) I could make a portrait and the name to go with it!

Also, I went ahead and tried it today, rather than waiting. I liked it, but I've got a few ideas for Version 2.

Not sure what's possible here, but I'll list a few things here anyway!

Under 130%

(Air only)
Up B: Wing Flap
The wings flap once and carries Sonic into a third Jump.

(Ground only)
Up B: Light Beam
Have a vertical white light attack that shoots out and hits opponents above you.

Above 130%

(Air only)
Up B: Flight
Move swap with Pit's Up B or something similar.

(Ground only)
Up B: Holy Circle
Use your Goddess Zelda's Down B attack (light version)

>_> I gotta get up early tomorrow, so I list more later. Thanks for the PM dude, looking forward to whatever else you make!  ;)

The King of OPed PSAs + The Creator of the Epic Gokario = ONE HELL OF A TEAM FOR A KICKASS PSA!!

Daymn I wish the clone engine would just come out already T-T I wanna use this and Shadow...

ok the balanced is still too strong the down attack can be easily spammed....Same with the B move The expolsion needs to be smaller and less damage.....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

For his Down Taunt keep the animation but put in light GFXs coming out at different angles like a lightshow.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 11, 2010, 11:16:43 AM
The King of OPed PSAs + The Creator of the Epic Gokario = ONE HELL OF A TEAM FOR A KICKASS PSA!!

Daymn I wish the clone engine would just come out already T-T I wanna use this and Shadow...
Same here.... :>.>:
Make the Shadow PSA please