Legendary Super Mario's Pile of Mesh! (Tiptup preview on last post and OP...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 13, 2010, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How do you guys like my new OP?

MvC3 font FTW!
That's pretty good!
It's ok... I guess.
WORST OP EVER!
^Option 4 is a lie!^
What's an OP???
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 15, 2011, 04:38:23 AM
to export parts of other models just import the DAE into max and select that poly and export it over the offset. then patch it, it should work after that. thats how i made my demon knight vertex i edited Dante's hair and exported it over cloud's body.

Does this also work for parts of polygons?

For example, polygon9 on Peach has both her hair and legs in the same poly... would I be able to take just the legs from another Peach model and add them to my Moka model? If so, I'll just go a

Oh, and I fixed some of my skirt problem... Renamed Bones sorta helped after all (Butt glitch is still there though.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 15, 2011, 05:00:22 AM
Does this also work for parts of polygons?

For example, polygon9 on Peach has both her hair and legs in the same poly... would I be able to take just the legs from another Peach model and add them to my Moka model? If so, I'll just go a

Oh, and I fixed some of my skirt problem... Renamed Bones sorta helped after all (Butt glitch is still there though.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


nah you have to export the whole vertex set, it sucks but its just how you do it. despite if you fix the butt glitch or not, im getting it. besides people will only notice if they want some upskirt action. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 15, 2011, 05:05:20 AM
nah you have to export the whole vertex set, it sucks but its just how you do it. despite if you fix the butt glitch or not, im getting it. besides people will only notice if they want some upskirt action. :P

lol... I see.

Well, maybe now that I fixed the skirt problem I can go and fix Moka's previous leg model. I want this done so bad... But the models will be finished soon, hopefully by Saturday at the VERY latest!

Great news everyone... Moka's model is now finished, and has been sent to DMN/Eva for some minor texture tweaks before release!

Here's a pic of her... XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S. I'll work on Inner Moka's hair tomorrow probably.

I thought I recognized this girl, she was in a anime, forgot the name of it tho....
but it looks really good tho, great job :)

good to hear moka is done, im awaiting the release. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 16, 2011, 01:45:22 AM
good to hear moka is done, im awaiting the release. :)

Well... Since I'm sorta a perfectionist of sorts, you just might have to wait a tad longer. However, I've added a spoiler of what I'm fixing up on her right this minute...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 24, 2011, 01:56:46 AM
Looking good man, but you been teasing us with her for too long!

I know. :(

But at the rate I've been working on her today, I just might be finished with her by Monday, for REAL this time...

(Mind you she'll still need those last tiny texture tweaks too...)

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 24, 2011, 02:07:53 AM
I know. :(

But at the rate I've been working on her today, I just might be finished with her by Monday, for REAL this time...

(Mind you she'll still need those last tiny texture tweaks too...)

cant wait for moka! :D

also i voted for Boshi v3, if you need any help with it then let me know, as i have a lot of experience with vertexing Yoshi.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 24, 2011, 02:10:19 AM
also i voted for Boshi v3, if you need any help with it then let me know, as i have a lot of experience with vertexing Yoshi.

I just might take you up on that. Those feet were annoying!

I personally want Boshi V3 to win anyways... Since he'd be the easiest and fastest one to make. ;)

EDIT: The 100th post in this thread has been made by me...

well since Beyond might be making vegeta, maybe we could collab and make Boshi v3 soon?

though Ninji and my tourney winner's prize is first. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 25, 2011, 10:20:35 PM
well since Beyond might be making vegeta, maybe we could collab and make Boshi v3 soon?

though Ninji and my tourney winner's prize is first. :P

I was thinking the same thing... I'd love to do a collab with you! ;)

I'll be taking down that poll later on.

Also, I'm having a hard time patching Moka's hair exactly how I wanted it. It's not really that far off but I was wondering if anyone else would care about it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S. I might make one side project before Boshi V3 and after Moka's finished.

i really looked over and over on it and didnt notice anything wrong with moka, no patch issues from what i see. :P

also sure go ahead on your next project, since i got some work to do as well. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 25, 2011, 11:32:22 PM
i really looked over and over on it and didnt notice anything wrong with moka, no patch issues from what i see. :P

also sure go ahead on your next project, since i got some work to do as well. :)

Okedokee then...  ;D

The only problem was the left side of her hair was a teenie bit longer than the right side of her hair. Since it's barely noticeable I shall go and make some more adjustments on Moka with hopefully a new preview of her later tonight or tomorrow.