Legendary Super Mario's Pile of Mesh! (Tiptup preview on last post and OP...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 13, 2010, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How do you guys like my new OP?

MvC3 font FTW!
That's pretty good!
It's ok... I guess.
WORST OP EVER!
^Option 4 is a lie!^
What's an OP???

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 22, 2011, 09:05:18 AM
A few days certainly took longer than I thought they would...



It still looks a tad ugly in the front but as you can see... I'm getting the hang of getting rid of Bowser's cheeks. :D

it will look better in game, model-wise it looks great.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




Dont worry... It'll be epic in due time. Those teeth will definitely be used for the grin!  ;D

Thanks for all the compliments everyone... I really appreciate it.

I have 1 quick question about Bowletta's teeth, If I move those teeth up to where I moved those lips in the new preview, will she glitch up in-game when she shuts her mouth?

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 26, 2011, 12:00:14 AM
I have 1 quick question about Bowletta's teeth, If I move those teeth up to where I moved those lips in the new preview, will she glitch up in-game when she shuts her mouth?

i dont think so.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


That's good to hear!

Once I figure out how to make a 7th tooth for Bowletta I'll be able to finally finish this body!

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 26, 2011, 12:14:22 AM
That's good to hear!

Once I figure out how to make a 7th tooth for Bowletta I'll be able to finally finish this body!

Alrite man, cant wait to see it finished. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Oh yeah, so he does! (How could I be so stupid...)

I'll probably work more on it later on. Thanks for the idea, I'll be certainly be taking advantage of it!



u may have to disable his tongue's bone, i dont know if it even has one but if so, u must disable it ^^

Now, apparently I've tripped on a little snag with Bowletta's upper lip...



As you can see, the inside of Bowletta's right lip looks waaay different than it should and since the vertices are soooo... messy in that upper lip area, I may have to start the mouth again.

Mind you that it would only take me less than a day to fix it again anyway though since I sorta know what I did wrong anyways.  :P

New preview as soon as I fix the mouth today! (this might not be until tomorrow tho...)

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 27, 2011, 11:19:12 PM
Now, apparently I've tripped on a little snag with Bowletta's upper lip...



As you can see, the inside of Bowletta's right lip looks waaay different than it should and since the vertices are soooo... messy in that upper lip area, I may have to start the mouth again.

Mind you that it would only take me less than a day to fix it again anyway though since I sorta know what I did wrong anyways.  :P

New preview as soon as I fix the mouth today! (this might not be until tomorrow tho...)

i will be awaiting that new preview, cant wait to see this finished. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.