Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 13, 2011, 03:58:01 AM
I'll just leave this here. I think my work is done on the importing part. I'll update the OP right now and most likely make a video tutorial for you guys when the exporting part works 100% and I can get a model to work in-game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Two words...

HOLY!

[censored]!!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


i know it is not a request thread but i ask anyway can someone rip Goku(all transforms SSJ1,2,3,4 out :D) just Goku(end) from dragonball Bt 3 wii
so i will try to make him same boneset as Cp. falcon while i am waiting for SMBZ mario FS is fixed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 13, 2011, 03:58:01 AM
I'll just leave this here. I think my work is done on the importing part. I'll update the OP right now and most likely make a video tutorial for you guys when the exporting part works 100% and I can get a model to work in-game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice work.
Every rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawn..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misery v05A

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 13, 2011, 03:58:01 AM
I'll just leave this here. I think my work is done on the importing part. I'll update the OP right now and most likely make a video tutorial for you guys when the exporting part works 100% and I can get a model to work in-game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*applause*

Excellent.

Can't wait to do this so I can make stage imports. :)

When I comprehend this, I'm willing to lurk the thread to help those who don't comprehend.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 13, 2011, 03:58:01 AM
I'll just leave this here. I think my work is done on the importing part. I'll update the OP right now and most likely make a video tutorial for you guys when the exporting part works 100% and I can get a model to work in-game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just had to create a account and write this!

THIS IS AWESOME!
cant wait until I can make a machinima by one of imported model :F
especially Flandre!
Stupid Tinypic :C

I was struck speechless.

I'm crying now. I can't tell if the tears are of joy for finally getting Flandre in Brawl, or if it's from fear that she'll now go on a rampage.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

i feel same way but with a real models of some DBZ char. as soon that ripper program dont ####ed up
+ it make it alot easyer to export with vertexting now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 13, 2011, 03:58:01 AM
I'll just leave this here. I think my work is done on the importing part. I'll update the OP right now and most likely make a video tutorial for you guys when the exporting part works 100% and I can get a model to work in-game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Great Marisa's bloomers!



Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 13, 2011, 03:58:01 AM
I'll just leave this here. I think my work is done on the importing part. I'll update the OP right now and most likely make a video tutorial for you guys when the exporting part works 100% and I can get a model to work in-game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'll stick with what Velen just said..

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 13, 2011, 04:04:18 AMHOLY [censored]!!


If Flandre gets in Brawl flawlessly with that.. I'm getting that even if it doesn't have a move-set yet @_@

Pretty neat.

Black Jax :(
Y U no make us stage hackers a 2 bone block? Is it that hard? :(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Seriously I can't even post a reaction image to this because it's too good
Hope you can get it to display ingame soon :B

Good work, you might be seeing me making some models from scratch soon...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?