Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

that talk was amazing xD yes brawl maskerade would be epic to be include in bb like add another texture we say yes and added all the necessary things on the sc_char.pac :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Alses on June 14, 2012, 10:24:34 AM
mind = blown XD
what can you expect? XD
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Sky Grounder on June 14, 2012, 10:17:45 AM
Then get out there and learn how to program!1!
Seriously, this got me hyped :srs:
wish it could be so easy D:
well, I know how to program in flash. I did a excellent snake game :/
buuuut it's not the same language as in the other programming stuff
Stupid Tinypic :C

June 14, 2012, 04:15:05 PM #10788 Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 05:07:35 PM by SmashClash
Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 14, 2012, 04:12:56 AM
We can just coordinate a time when you can throw it on Ebay and I'll buy it.
Don't make the price too high though >_>

Swaggin convo was swaggin.
I have a feeling this summer will be quite epic. ;O
Aright, I could put it up today on eBay. I have all the things and the box included.
Box, USB thing, the actual USB Gecko, and the CD.
$40-$50?
Tomorrow.

@BlackJax96
To bad you don't live in Europe, otherwise you could've got it from here: http://www.gamefreax.com/index.php?page=product&info=23959

BlackJax, when you were asking where to find the values Dant researched way back when, I was surprised you didn't just...you know...ask Dantarion. Then apparently he came and found you, so all's well that ends well.

Dant's quit Brawl hacking about three times, and even though this time might be for good, I doubt he'd hesitate to give you info if you asked for it.

Quote from: ds22 on June 14, 2012, 05:04:12 PM
@BlackJax96
To bad you don't live in Europe, otherwise you could've got it from here: http://www.gamefreax.com/index.php?page=product&info=23959
:|

Quote from: SmashClash on June 14, 2012, 04:15:05 PM
Aright, I could put it up today on eBay. I have all the things and the box included.
Box, USB thing, the actual USB Gecko, and the CD.
$40-$50?
Tomorrow.
I'll talk to my dad about it. I'll buy it tomorrow for $45 if he says it's ok.

Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on June 14, 2012, 05:08:16 PM
BlackJax, when you were asking where to find the values Dant researched way back when, I was surprised you didn't just...you know...ask Dantarion. Then apparently he came and found you, so all's well that ends well.

Dant's quit Brawl hacking about three times, and even though this time might be for good, I doubt he'd hesitate to give you info if you asked for it.

He didn't "find me", I always knew he was on there and I've talked to him before.
There's no harm in asking on here.
I always bug him about Masquerade :P

Quote from: pikazz on June 14, 2012, 01:52:19 PM
wish it could be so easy D:
well, I know how to program in flash. I did a excellent snake game :/
buuuut it's not the same language as in the other programming stuff
I can teach you. I don't think it's that hard.
You just have to have the ability to visualize things in your head, in one way or another.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 14, 2012, 05:52:33 PM
I'll talk to my dad about it. I'll buy it tomorrow for $45 if he says it's ok.
Sounds good. My dad said I could as well.

what exactly is the usb gecko good for?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 14, 2012, 05:52:33 PM
I can teach you. I don't think it's that hard.
You just have to have the ability to visualize things in your head, in one way or another.
If you're gonna teach him, you'll have to teach me aswell!
...please? :P
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on June 14, 2012, 06:43:02 PM
If you're gonna teach him, you'll have to teach me aswell!
...please? :P

Sure :O

Programming school time! Gotta get ready for Comp Sci next semester somehow.

._.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 14, 2012, 05:52:33 PM
I can teach you. I don't think it's that hard.
You just have to have the ability to visualize things in your head, in one way or another.
yeay! I would like to learn more programming :D
and I have the ability to visualize :P
I often see like movies or art lol.
offtopic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


sorry for massive huge offtopic D:

Ontopic: BJ96! my mission going well~
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Mercenary on June 14, 2012, 06:48:44 PM
Programming school time! Gotta get ready for Comp Sci next semester somehow.

._.

You too? :O

Quote from: pikazz on June 14, 2012, 06:49:07 PM
I also had a boss! a [censored]ing boss in a snake game O_O

Ontopic: BJ96! my mission going well~

LOL, good

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 14, 2012, 07:01:30 PM
You too? :O

Me2

I tried taking Comp Sci 100, but my advisor said it was so easy that math majors aren't even allowed to take it. >_>"

So yeah, a bit of schooling would be cool.