Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

bj any chance of bb get a mini update befpre christmas? since some chars like yoshi samus or even bowser get the moveset destroyed after saving on it bowser loses every special attack except n-b when saving even if unedited  just wondering if some fixes might be possible.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 21, 2012, 08:40:07 PM #12601 Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 08:45:58 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Carnage on September 21, 2012, 08:33:14 PM
bj any chance of bb get a mini update befpre christmas? since some chars like yoshi samus or even bowser get the moveset destroyed after saving on it bowser loses every special attack except n-b when saving even if unedited  just wondering if some fixes might be possible.
and copying/paste subrotation/goto codes is not working right so please fix that or it take like a whole day to make stuff that needs a subrotation on each subactions since if you paste a copyed subrotation/goto code it dont have same offset
or do my request so you only needing to press 1 button to have a subrotation code  with same offset in all subaction
and move all  the stuff from event list: other to main or remove so the subrotations can be on event list: other
at same time as i asked for afew times (also afew other asked for it too i remember)

so it take no time to make modes like transfroms or a GFX to be on a char. on all animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 21, 2012, 10:56:39 PM #12602 Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 11:00:26 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Sky Grounder on September 21, 2012, 04:09:57 PM
All games has the home menu, so no suprise the sound effects are seperate from the main game's brsar. Also, isn't TPL an interface file?

TPL is an image like TEX0.
I have all the specs for TPL, brfnt and brlyt. Not sure about bwav and brlan. And brsar is still in progress.

Quote from: pikazz on September 21, 2012, 06:49:27 PM
have came across a annoying bug.
if you export a original brawlmodel, import it to DAE, export and import it to BB and give them the "original" materials, the material with "multilayer" material gets messed up.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


more funny thing, if you have the same character (original, not edited) the material will be almost corrected
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


little annoyed about that since it's always happens on the eyes

That's not really a bug...
Some things you have to correct manually.
Just replacing the materials with the originals won't work all the time.

Quote from: Carnage on September 21, 2012, 08:33:14 PM
bj any chance of bb get a mini update befpre christmas? since some chars like yoshi samus or even bowser get the moveset destroyed after saving on it bowser loses every special attack except n-b when saving even if unedited  just wondering if some fixes might be possible.

I don't know.
I really deeply hate the moveset format, so I can't guarantee anything.
I also wish that anybody would attempt to figure out all the unknown things...
Only KJP has made any further moveset discoveries since v0.67 was released, IIRC. :srs:

Oh yeah, and the model viewer is broken atm because I'm still working on shaders.
So I can't release anything until that's done too.



Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 21, 2012, 10:56:39 PM


I don't know.
I really deeply hate the moveset format, so I can't guarantee anything.
I also wish that anybody would attempt to figure out all the unknown things...
Only KJP has made any further moveset discoveries since v0.67 was released, IIRC. :srs:

Oh yeah, and the model viewer is broken atm because I'm still working on shaders.
So I can't release anything until that's done too.
yeah i bet the moveset codding might be a nightmare but atleast working for all chars except kirby would be amazing right now we have 3/4 that we can work with probably becuase how thei specials actions are empty? both samus and bowser have empty action tabs so that might be the problem somewhere in there
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey bj...
Is there something keeping newer versions of brawlbox from being recognized by the "opens with" thing when you select a file type?

I can get it to work for and accept 4.6B but not any of the other versions :(

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 22, 2012, 12:15:16 AM
hey bj...
Is there something keeping newer versions of brawlbox from being recognized by the "opens with" thing when you select a file type?

I can get it to work for and accept 4.6B but not any of the other versions :(


Just go associate the files like a man, nothing about it has changed.
4.6b never existed, by the way.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 22, 2012, 12:18:52 AM
Just go associate the files like a man, nothing about it has changed.
4.6b never existed, by the way.
I have been ._.
it shows up as 0.66B and not 0.67...
even though there's no trace of 0.66B on my computer and 0.67 is the one I picked...
weird....

....

Open BrawlBox.

Click "Tools".

Click "Settings".

Associate them there.

Brawlbox v67 wont't let me save. An error message pops up saying "Unable to open file for write access" or "The given key was not present in the dictionary"    Please Help :'(

Quote from: Albafika on September 22, 2012, 02:11:11 AM
....

Open BrawlBox.

Click "Tools".

Click "Settings".

Associate them there.



:srs:

Run BrawlBox as administrator first.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on September 22, 2012, 04:19:20 PM
Run BrawlBox as administrator first.

Kay, that worked :3
*goes onward to work on his stuff*

quick question,
why wont 3ds max and brawlbox show the same amount of vertices?