Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

report some bugs.

・Append Animation
Animation breaks.
Append Animation in 0.66b was good.

・AutoMetalMaterials
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28977
when It uses to this model, this model freezes.

Quote from: nudolf on September 29, 2012, 03:21:45 AM
report some bugs.

・Append Animation
Animation breaks.
Append Animation in 0.66b was good.

・AutoMetalMaterials
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28977
when It uses to this model, this model freezes.

K append anim is fixed for the next version and try forcing float verts/uvs/normals on import and then try adding the metal to that. If that doesn't work, then just wait for the next version since I've updated it a bit.

Also, why are the normals all dark in BB and why do you have multiple copies of the same texture, just with different color settings, if you're not layering them for a special effect? That wastes filespace.

September 29, 2012, 11:53:23 PM #12647 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 06:56:04 AM by Tcll
Quote from: DSX8 on September 26, 2012, 09:59:56 PM
u do kno he only made the DAE exporter compatible for 3ds max, right?
that was because of blender 24x's crappy importers...

blender 26x's importer is almost completely perfect... almost >_>
(it has a few issues for the advanced stuff, but works perfectly for the basic stuff)
^that goes for any DAE version

Quote from: Manki on September 29, 2012, 12:38:22 AM
Tcll, I heard you don't like using 3d max..... so I got you a present:


http://www.blendernation.com/2012/08/14/blender-theme-for-3ds-max/

:vyse:
lololol
seems legit XDD


also...
hey BJ...
IK you're busy, but you've fixed the normals issue with Brbx...
I have an issue since I switched to display lists involves .

this issue happened before in dev3 but was fixed by scaling the normals
now I can't scale the normals and was wondering how you've gotten it working.


EDIT:
glEnable(GL_NORMALIZE)
glScalef(X,Y,Z)
...
glDisable(GL_NORMALIZE)


let me know if this is wrong :)
too bad the so called "professional" documentation doesn't say anything about this...
along with a bunch of other crap :srs:

professional documentation being:
the OpenGL Redbook
the OpenGL Super Bible
the OpenGL Reference Card (lists alot more than both of the above)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Here have some SCN0 previews.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tcll on September 29, 2012, 11:53:23 PM

glEnable(GL_NORMALIZE)
glScalef(X,Y,Z)
...
glDisable(GL_NORMALIZE)


let me know if this is wrong :)

BB doesn't use it

Holy [censored] that's epic beyond the spectrum of my own mind! :happy:

zomfg
Stuff I don't understand :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 01, 2012, 02:21:32 AM
zomfg
Stuff I don't understand :af:
thats all stuff i DO understand :af:

now for it to be seen in model viewer :happy:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hm... Interesting progress you have here... I look forward to what can be done with this.

October 01, 2012, 02:48:37 AM #12653 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 10:23:41 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Segtendo on October 01, 2012, 02:21:32 AM
zomfg
Stuff I don't understand :af:
This. ^  :af2:
It's so sexy. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

WHAT THE [censored] IS THAT [censored] WE AINT DOIN ROCKET SCIENCE WERE TRYING TO MAKE SOME [censored]IN BRAWL HACKS

nah but seriously, looks great.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on October 01, 2012, 03:28:16 AM
WHAT THE [censored] IS THAT [censored] WE AINT DOIN ROCKET SCIENCE WERE TRYING TO MAKE SOME [censored]IN BRAWL HACKS
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*sniff* BlackJax, I am proud of you.

You might wanna split some of the camera stuff into tabs (And maybe the lighting start/end points, and the rest in two seperate tabs, just suggesting!)
One thing I didn't know about was the Light Color and the Light Enable flags though :srs:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 01, 2012, 01:01:39 AM
BB doesn't use it
ORLY... :o

what does it use then?? :/
or is it the other method I read *forgets what it was* that was more efficient, but not as reliable??
(it required the scale to be X=Y=Z or else it didn't look pretty)

either way...
my viewer works perfectly, and is just as fast as brbx now >:3

also...
the expandable panels in the previewer...
are they drawn with OpenGL or 'wmPaint()'??

if OpenGL, please tell me how you did it as I can't get the examples I found to work properly... :/
I don't have the 'wmPaint()' function, and would rather use GL anyways... >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

October 01, 2012, 10:06:27 PM #12658 Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 04:32:27 AM by SOJ
Hey BJ.

For your next release, could you modify the "Edit All" dialogue so that you can use wildcards in your query?  I have a bunch of nodes all sharing the same prefix that I want to edit all at once.  Otherwise the work becomes really tedious.

Unless there already is a way, but I tried using "*" and that didn't work.

Thanks.

looks like c# though i am not good at coding i know some bits of designing
I love reading comics playgames