Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 09, 2011, 01:18:33 PM
Honestly was more of a muddering when I was thinking about the Heavy model in Brawl.. I'm extreamly pleased that he did the test =D i can't wait to get my hands of Kit finally and make a complete move set ^_^ All she needs is Blade though...

I'm sure if RTB could get kit working fully rigged in game he can get her blade pretty easily.

It'd be pretty funny if someone got GLADOS from portal rigged on ROB (As long as we are talking about models from steam games)

Quote from: Ninka on October 09, 2011, 01:28:20 PM
I'm sure if RTB could get kit working fully rigged in game he can get her blade pretty easily.

It'd be pretty funny if someone got GLADOS from portal rigged on ROB (As long as we are talking about models from steam games)
Blade would have to be built (and Boned XD though 1 bone's is easy peasy.. I hope lol) then merged into the current model since I never gotten a Blade for Gmod..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



why not put the blade model over the gun model?

Quote from: jokekid on October 09, 2011, 02:09:51 PM
why not put the blade model over the gun model?
I would need the Blade visable to honestly animate it correctly. And... uh.. let's not derail this much more then we already have XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Very interesting stuff going on here, pretty cool to see Kit's model in game ;)

October 09, 2011, 02:46:14 PM #4625 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 02:48:45 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
She really got lucky to have a request done for her, I was told they (RandomTBush and pikazz) don't do such things, but just in case, I PMed them (RandomTBush and pikazz) with 2 DAE models that I'M DYING to have as MDL0s...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 09, 2011, 02:46:14 PM
She really got lucky to have a request done for her, I was told they (RandomTBush and pikazz) don't do such things, but just in case, I PMed them (RandomTBush and pikazz) with 2 DAE models that I'M DYING to have as MDL0s...

She didn't request. She just said it would be neat to see her model in game. RTB already said he wasn't taking requests, so you're not going to get them bud :\ . Just be patient! It will be available to the public when it is complete :).

yeah, why would u want a buggy model now, when u can wait a bit to have a perfect model import???????????

October 09, 2011, 03:06:39 PM #4628 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 03:10:32 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: jokekid on October 09, 2011, 02:56:28 PMyeah, why would u want a buggy model now, when u can wait a bit to have a perfect model import???????????
Yeah, I didn't thought so! But that wouldn't have been a problem if someone would have vertexed Snake away in the character I want who's already on Pokemon Trainer. That's my only request I had since I discovered how Snake can throw Pokeballs rather than missiles/grenades etc... Of course I'm talking about Wes ;) (pkmn trainer models are so buggy when ported to snake, they sometimes even crash the wii, that's why I wanted someone to vertex Snake so he could be like Wes. Hmm...maybe the creator of the texture himself could do it, but I'm not too sure... people don't take request as much as before, as I didn't got any vertex request ever since I registered here... it's been more than 3 months) :srs:
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Why dont you give it a shot yourself :O? It's a really satisfying feeling when you've worked at a vertex and a texture and it comes out looking really nice.

October 09, 2011, 03:20:16 PM #4630 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 03:36:21 PM by pikazz
I really feel I am behind of that betatesting D:

oh yeah, I dont have my wii with me and not working dophin ._. the progress speed is = 2% on my progress and I dont want my friends test them .^.; not trying to sound evil.
oh, need some DAE models that are works with brawlbox, stupid 3ds max .___.
EDIT: RTB, as I read you text about that primary1/2, I get that those extra 00 is the end on the last polygon, however on my sandbag model had the FIRST one those extra 00 O_o
it's weird D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Ian Sullivan on October 09, 2011, 03:18:29 PMWhy dont you give it a shot yourself :O? It's a really satisfying feeling when you've worked at a vertex and a texture and it comes out looking really nice.
My 3DS Max DOES NOT reads vertexes, even with DasDonkey Box, and when I try exporting an edited Brawl model, I get the following message : "3DS Max 8 has encountered a problem and needs to close" so I can't do it by myself !!! :'(
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 09, 2011, 03:32:43 PM
My 3DS Max DOES NOT reads vertexes, even with DasDonkey Box, and when I try exporting an edited Brawl model, I get the following message : "3DS Max 8 has encountered a problem and needs to close" so I can't do it by myself !!! :'(

Try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYXeXMmzlsk Thats what I've used to vertex.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 09, 2011, 08:28:28 AM


:af:

(Okay, okay, I'm gonna stop posting teasers like that until we finally get the MDL0 format figured out.)

Have I mentioned that I am extremely glad I have you as a beta tester!? :srs:

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 09, 2011, 08:28:28 AM


:af:

(Okay, okay, I'm gonna stop posting teasers like that until we finally get the MDL0 format figured out.)
:af2:
NOICE.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]