Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 ... 1046
Author Topic: Brawlbox Resources & History  (Read 3863767 times)
RandomTBush
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4575 on: October 08, 2011, 03:52:05 PM »

You can post images of stuff and your discoveries if you want to, might as well anyway to keep the thread going Tongue
    Fair enough.

Now, both of these are actual screenshots taken on the Wii -- click on them for the album .BIN files if you don't believe me:

A test of porting a non-rigged object.

A test of porting a rigged object, with a quick 30-second pose.

And just recently, taken in Dolphin (as I can't get it working in-game yet, even with the same fixes I've applied to the two above):

Brawl's weird way of storing material wrapping -- both are the same model, but with modified UV mapping. Seems that if the UV values go below 0 or above 1, it'll stretch the edges of the texture (top picture), but if it's centred properly, it'll be fine (bottom pic).

So yeah, there's still more work to be done. I thought I had the fix-all (since it worked with my models), but it doesn't always seem to work...
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 03:53:08 PM by RandomTBush » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #4576 on: October 08, 2011, 03:53:51 PM »

I wantz mah Heavy!

: SW-2632-7270-6724

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #4577 on: October 08, 2011, 04:04:22 PM »

YES!

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4578 on: October 08, 2011, 04:36:57 PM »

may I ask you RTB whats need to be changed?

kinda despretade for my sandbag D:

Stupid Tinypic :C

SqLeon
    Extreme Kitten

Don't fix what isn't broken

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4579 on: October 08, 2011, 04:47:32 PM »

That's somewhat unfair Sad Why some people can have their own charcters in Brawl with the new BrawlBox while the majority of us can't as they don't wanna share the new BrawlBox?

?? the new BB isn't out....

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4580 on: October 08, 2011, 04:51:55 PM »

That's somewhat unfair Sad Why some people can have their own charcters in Brawl with the new BrawlBox while the majority of us can't as they don't wanna share the new BrawlBox?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWD88E6Arv0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWD88E6Arv0</a>

me and RTB are beta tester, we testing things about the newest and looking for the tiniest error or glitch, even if it seems unfair in your eyes, finding the tiniest error is like finding an needle in a haystack, seems like impossible at some times where the problem can be. that's why big factories has proffetions beta tester so they can find errors and glitches ect.

beta tester is a hard job for looking after these little error.

asked rtb if he found one needle so I asked where so I am on the track.
    even if one needle if found, it can be more.

(also, remember from mythbusters. they tested how long time it takes to find an needle in haystack. it took reaaaaaally long time and they used methods like filter ect, we need to take each heystick by hand)
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:56:05 PM by pikazz » Logged

Stupid Tinypic :C

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4581 on: October 08, 2011, 04:52:00 PM »

Yeah, but some people got their hands on it... I don't know how, but one proof is that I PMed one of them, kindly asking if they could share it with me, since BJ has not released it to anyone, and I got a rude 'NO' as an answer, as if they were selfish and wanting the BrawlBox v0.65 only for themselves... Mario Facepalm...

It's called beta testing, dude. People who know what they're doing are allowed to try to figure out what's wrong with the program. Unfortunately, YOU are one of the people who falls under the category of "don't know what they're doing." (No offense to anybody else :/) Once the program works how we want it to, it's released to the public. I TOLD them to tell anybody NO if they asked for it. Im srs here

Welcome to reality btw, it isn't fair. Im srs here

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #4582 on: October 08, 2011, 04:53:01 PM »

Yeah, but some people got their hands on it... I don't know how, but one proof is that I PMed one of them, kindly asking if they could share it with me, since BJ has not released it to anyone, and I got a rude 'NO' as an answer, as if they were selfish and wanting the BrawlBox v0.65 only for themselves... Mario Facepalm...

DUDE.

They're beta testers.

Obviously you're gonna get a rude "NO."

They're not being selfish. If BlackJax doesn't want it released. It isn't being released.

Period.

RandomTBush
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #4583 on: October 08, 2011, 05:01:27 PM »

We're trying to make sure that importing models is flawless before we can release the new BrawlBox to the public. The main thing stopping us is trying to figure out how to fix that stupid polygon-related that that seems to be plaguing custom models right now (and also the hats I've tried to port to Jigglypuff in the past, using manually-expanded MDL0 files). Stupid, picky MDL0 format. Im srs here

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4584 on: October 08, 2011, 05:07:39 PM »

OK, now I understand. The thing is that I received a very rude message after asking if I could have the BrawlBox, a message good enough to get a warning (It is neither Pikazz nor TRB, but someone else I shall NOT say who for confidential reasons) So, there would be 3 people who are testing the BrawlBox?

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4585 on: October 08, 2011, 05:09:23 PM »

OK, now I understand. The thing is that I received a very rude message after asking if I could have the BrawlBox, a message good enough to get a warning (It is neither Pikazz nor TRB, but someone else I shall NOT say who for confidential reasons) So, there would be 3 people who are testing the BrawlBox?
    nope.. only RTB, Pikazz, and BJ has the 0.65 brawlbox version... no1 else has it except for those 3.

whoever u talked to, they mustve lied to u just to make u look stupid, or feel like an idiot who's begging. (of course, sorry if that sounds rude)

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #4586 on: October 08, 2011, 05:10:02 PM »

Yes. BlackJax,  RTB, and pikazz are the only ones testing it for bugs.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4587 on: October 08, 2011, 05:11:57 PM »

nope.. only RTB, Pikazz, and BJ has the 0.65 brawlbox version... no1 else has it except for those 3.

whoever u talked to, they mustve lied to u just to make u look stupid, or feel like an idiot who's begging. (of course, sorry if that sounds rude)
    Thanks, I'm relieved. Anyhow, I deleted the message after reporting it to the admins, so the thing's no more important. That guy must have been a lying idiot to do that Smiley

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4588 on: October 08, 2011, 05:13:12 PM »

Thanks, I'm relieved. Anyhow, I deleted the message after reporting it to the admins, so the thing's no more important. That guy must have been a lying idiot to do that Smiley

Who did you pm though? Just curious.
    No point keeping it confidential if they lied to you Tongue

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4589 on: October 08, 2011, 05:16:39 PM »

Who did you pm though? Just curious.
    No point keeping it confidential if they lied to you Tongue

I don't even remember... but that's better this way Wink Now I know you're beta testing, as this dude told me it was finished but released to only a select few... I can't believe I was fooled like this...Mario Facepalm

Pages:  1 ... 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 ... 1046
    Print
    Jump to: