Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ninka on October 09, 2011, 08:15:01 PM
Hopefully you guys can figure out how to get the shaders working.

All we have to do is change around some values lol, shader editing is done

well hell I've sure missed a lot to miss that you guys finished the shaders xD

any who, keep up the great work guys, can't wait to try this stuff out whenever it get's released!

Can we play with Kit then?
If it totally works.

Quote from: SmashClash on October 09, 2011, 08:30:54 PM
Can we play with Kit then?
If it totally works.

RTB said he'll release it when he fixes the minor rig problems and adds a non-flat shader.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 09, 2011, 08:37:06 PMRTB said he'll release it when he fixes the minor rig problems and adds a non-flat shader.
Ok.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 09, 2011, 08:37:06 PM
RTB said he'll release it when he fixes the minor rig problems and adds a non-flat shader.

Personally, I'd say screw the shader, and just fix the rig problems.

But that's just me. RTB can do what he wants and such.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 09, 2011, 07:13:50 PM
I told you my 3ds Max doesn't read vertices or Brawl models. The new way you gave me didn't worked either, so I really can't vertex at all since the vertices and Brawl models imports dissapears in 3ds Max... I'm so sorry...but I can't vertex...that's why I request...

Try using 3DS Max 9. That's what I use and it's always been just fine for me.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on October 09, 2011, 08:41:07 PMPersonally, I'd say screw the shader, and just fix the rig problems.

But that's just me. RTB can do what he wants and such.
Nope. Flat-shading is kinda dull, so I'd want to give her at least Jigglypuff's shader. (Although I'm gonna most likely yoink Haruhi's shader so I can have cartoon-shading.)

Also I've got an idea for the Samus part of the model hack, which I'll work on later.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 09, 2011, 08:53:39 PM
Nope. Flat-shading is kinda dull, so I'd want to give her at least Jigglypuff's shader. (Although I'm gonna most likely yoink Haruhi's shader so I can have cartoon-shading.)

Also I've got an idea for the Samus part of the model hack, which I'll work on later.

Great job on all of your imports, I always love seeing your work. Even stuff not brawl related that I stumble upon, always impresses me :)

well...
IDK if this is useful or not...
But I was looking at the order of the expanded memory structures...

-textures
-pipelines
-bones
-materials
-nodes
-objects

That's as far as I've gotten so far... eh heh
But it seems to play a bit of resemblence to Melee's structer order. >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 09, 2011, 08:10:22 PM
Indeed I can vouch.



Playing as Kit Ballard (I don't even know who she is O_o), complete with animations, completely blew my mind. It's nothing like playing as an already-MDL0 model swap. This is the real deal, and it's AWESOME. :srs: Maybe I'm just overreacting?
Holy... crap...
Successful model import is successful :vyse:
You guys are getting closer and closer :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Impressive that Kit is working.
I still await the day I can rescale Simon the REAL way using the rebuilder, but I can wait though.

Good to see progress here.



Congrats at the model import BlackJax! That means we're very close to our goal! Keep it up! ;)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(