Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

oh yea...
I wanted to make a suggestion about a settings file... lol

but also...
I don't think you can get an OGL upgrade, can you??
I thought OGL was hard-wired into the video card :/

you should at least make it detectable, that way it won't throw an error,
but only work for what's supported >_>

I can't make suggestions if I can't see WTF's happening :/
(I'm on my dino compy, rmbr)
^it doesn't support crap, and is extremely slow... DX
but it works...



and it's dumb...
1 hr to realize it has it's connection. >:O
(the connection never left the list)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Dude. Your's is worse than mine. I thought my computer sucked :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yeh... IK
still can't beat 6 yrs runtime with no virus protection or firewall though :D
(3 of those years with net on IE8)

it still runs like a charm ^_^
(making a good 2nd computer when my good one breaks down, like it has now) T.T

intel celeron 2.9GHz <3 <3 (runs like an AMD)
1.5GB RAM (0.5GB gaming RAM)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


I can't seem to edit a Bone Name in the model viewer... i click "rename" and nothing happens

@DSX8: you sir get .5 cookies =D
+extra for AMD <3 <3

yeh...
you'll never see win7 or vista on my compy...
(you're not as "free" as with XP) D=

I just need to get my other celeron to get my good compy working again
(I also have 2 Pentium 4's, but could care less about them)
^they hold you back, or limit what you can do
(if you try to do more, they glitch your OS)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on April 10, 2012, 10:44:49 PM
@DSX8: you sir get .5 cookies =D
+extra for AMD <3 <3

yeh...
you'll never see win7 or vista on my compy...
(you're not as "free" as with XP) D=
hah to be honest, i prefer Win7 than XP... brawlbox lags on me when i had XP for some reason... but not on Win7 :srs:

*takes cookie*  nomnomnom
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 10, 2012, 10:37:06 PM
I can't seem to edit a Bone Name in the model viewer... i click "rename" and nothing happens
~the bone gets edited but the model previewer doesnt update until you reopen the file after saving and exiting  like if you delelte and add bones that happens too they are just static since the moment you open the file
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

same with replacing vertices.
but now I can't do it in brawlbox anymore...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Spent my day getting a student license and installing 3DSMax... Now I'm at a roadblock.
Brawlbox seems to have no trouble exporting .DAE files. However, when I try to import them into 3DSMax, it crashes immediately with a generic error message. I'm absolutely sure I'm doing something incredibly stupid to mess this up, but what? (Tried with both Link and Mario character models.)

Quote from: pie6nin on April 10, 2012, 11:31:03 PM
Spent my day getting a student license and installing 3DSMax... Now I'm at a roadblock.
Brawlbox seems to have no trouble exporting .DAE files. However, when I try to import them into 3DSMax, it crashes immediately with a generic error message. I'm absolutely sure I'm doing something incredibly stupid to mess this up, but what? (Tried with both Link and Mario character models.)
here.. use this! select the 3ds max version u have, and wat bit version ur using
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 10, 2012, 11:35:54 PM
here.. use this! select the 3ds max version u have, and wat bit version ur using

That did it! Thanks for the help.

I've done so many downloads now today I'm making Avast's heuristics awfully jumpy.

Quote from: DSX8 on April 10, 2012, 10:50:46 PM
hah to be honest, i prefer Win7 than XP... brawlbox lags on me when i had XP for some reason... but not on Win7 :srs:

*takes cookie*  nomnomnom
lol
yes 7 is better than vista and faster than xp
(7 is 64bit while xp is 32bit)
^you have a 64bit machine, so you're getting twice the amount of data through than with xp ;)
(if you install on a 32bit machine, then it doesn't matter what os you have)

I still prefer xp cause I get to access and do anything I want to my system files =D
(still can't remove Windows Update though) <_<

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I hope that fixes mariodk's problem...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Brawlbox .63d Modset 4.2 lets me use the "Open with" when right clicking to open files without the need of opening a new window of brawlbox.

But since .63d it doesn't work for me, anyone around to help me with this silly thing?

also BB Modset has a brawlbox icon and the other has an ".exe" plain icon.

would like this to be added to the future builds