Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 643 644 645 [646] 647 648 649 ... 1046
Author Topic: Brawlbox Resources & History  (Read 3904550 times)
Sky Grounder
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9675 on: April 10, 2012, 11:31:38 AM »

Grr...No matter what model I open, the model previewer crashes. It might be my Os though (Win8 Consumer preview), but previous versions still work fine. It seems only the model preview crashes as soon as I open it. The view area just gives me a big red x.

Looks like I'll have to work with 65c until I figure out what's wrong.
    Try re-installing .Net framework, I'm doing it right now to see if it makes the collision viewer work again for me.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9676 on: April 10, 2012, 11:32:54 AM »

Is it possible you can review the SRT0 glitch I mentioned? I don't want to be poking attention, but it clearly is a bug that needs fixing. Smiley

Yeah, I'm looking at it right now.

actually, I don't particularly like it,
    but considering the animation support, I could get used to it Smiley

it seems to be turning out like my idea for UMC...
    (I'd put the LRS in a small corner-popup window to the left)

orly? :O

Try re-installing .Net framework, I'm doing it right now to see if it makes the collision viewer work again for me.

It might be any static models' fault though, as SOJ mentioned (the collision viewer part)

BigOto2
    Advanced Kitten

Working on Lunar Spaceway (MKWii custom track)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9677 on: April 10, 2012, 11:37:27 AM »

Oddly enough, I managed to fix it by adding more correct keyframes and saving (at least in BrawlBox). If you cannot reproduce it let me know and I'll send you my BRRES file that has the problem.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9678 on: April 10, 2012, 12:13:31 PM »

I'll give it a shot. Will post back if it works

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #9679 on: April 10, 2012, 12:15:09 PM »

That new model previewer.
    Now THAT is swaggin'.

SOJ
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9680 on: April 10, 2012, 12:25:34 PM »

I have a few requests.  I'm not sure how much time this would take to code in so I'd be happy to at least try to do it myself. Three things please.

1) The ability to change the default/Reset Camera value preferably in the settings menu.  Whenever I open a pac to preview a model the model is always zoomed in to what I assume is (0,0).  This means I always have to zoom out and it gets tedious if I'm just trying to preview a bunch of models.  So I would like it left as (0,0) but the ability to change the default myself.

2) A checkbox in the settings menu to "Open the model previewer in maximized mode".  So whenever I preview a model, the window will automatically fill my whole screen in maximized mode.  Again this can be an option in the settings menu in case people don't want to do so.  It will simply help productivity.

3) A new hotkey that toggles all tabs.  I just learned we can toggle tabs with Ctrl+Alt+Arrow Key, but can you make it so that you can press, say, Ctrl+D to toggle on/off all the tabs at once?  That would certainly save time for animators who want the biggest screen possible.  They'll be able to quickly toggle all their panels without having to click on each individual one or press the hotkeys for each one.

I hope that's not too much to ask...just a few suggestions I've had.  Keep up the swag  "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."
    « Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 12:29:08 PM by SOJ » Logged

Sky Grounder
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9681 on: April 10, 2012, 12:44:58 PM »

It might be any static models' fault though, as SOJ mentioned (the collision viewer part)
    I can confirm it's a problem with reading the Static.mdl0 Sad

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #9682 on: April 10, 2012, 12:51:10 PM »

Thank you, I will try & edit polygon's bones.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9683 on: April 10, 2012, 12:54:01 PM »

i find the changes in the model viewer unnecesary...
    do they apport anything new?
    if so, i refrain myself (wrong spelled?)

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9684 on: April 10, 2012, 12:56:13 PM »

I have a few requests.  I'm not sure how much time this would take to code in so I'd be happy to at least try to do it myself. Three things please.

1) The ability to change the default/Reset Camera value preferably in the settings menu.  Whenever I open a pac to preview a model the model is always zoomed in to what I assume is (0,0).  This means I always have to zoom out and it gets tedious if I'm just trying to preview a bunch of models.  So I would like it left as (0,0) but the ability to change the default myself.

2) A checkbox in the settings menu to "Open the model previewer in maximized mode".  So whenever I preview a model, the window will automatically fill my whole screen in maximized mode.  Again this can be an option in the settings menu in case people don't want to do so.  It will simply help productivity.

3) A new hotkey that toggles all tabs.  I just learned we can toggle tabs with Ctrl+Alt+Arrow Key, but can you make it so that you can press, say, Ctrl+D to toggle on/off all the tabs at once?  That would certainly save time for animators who want the biggest screen possible.  They'll be able to quickly toggle all their panels without having to click on each individual one or press the hotkeys for each one.

I hope that's not too much to ask...just a few suggestions I've had.  Keep up the swag  "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

K I'll think about it

i find the changes in the model viewer unnecesary...
    do they apport anything new?
    if so, i refrain myself (wrong spelled?)

They were necessary.
    That is all.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9685 on: April 10, 2012, 12:57:32 PM »

K I'll think about it

They were necessary.
    That is all.

mature isnt ur strong.
    that is all.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9686 on: April 10, 2012, 01:01:13 PM »

mature isnt ur strong.
    that is all.

Sorry for being 15. Tongue
    When I repeat myself multiple times on why I changed the model viewer and people still ask why I did it, I don't feel obligated to answer the question anymore.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9687 on: April 10, 2012, 01:03:31 PM »

could u at least lead me to one of those posts so i can read it?
    i mean, u have 647 pages... i hope u arent expecting me to search through at least the last 2 or 3 hundred...

Sky Grounder
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9688 on: April 10, 2012, 01:08:03 PM »

New bug in the previewer: When checking/unchecking polygons/textures and such, it will make the play button play/pause animation.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9689 on: April 10, 2012, 01:09:57 PM »

could u at least lead me to one of those posts so i can read it?
    i mean, u have 647 pages... i hope u arent expecting me to search through at least the last 2 or 3 hundred...

I moved it around for the keyframe viewer which I didn't finish before this release and for the multiple different controls which swap out. I don't know the size of people's screens either so I can't make the controls too long either. I don't really like all the wasted space either but you're gonna just have to freaking deal until I figure out and code a solution.
    He already said he had to make space for the keyframe viewer which he didn't finish for this update.
    Look, I'll try to fix up the empty space at the bottom of the viewer. But there still needs to be room for the keyframe viewer eventually. I'll think of some room-conservative way to add it...

New bug in the previewer: When checking/unchecking polygons/textures and such, it will make the play button play/pause animation.

That's not technically a coding bug, they just use the same hotkey and I can't change the hotkey of the listbox to change the checkstate, I don't think. :/

Pages:  1 ... 643 644 645 [646] 647 648 649 ... 1046
    Print
    Jump to: