Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on August 16, 2012, 10:53:19 PM
How about fixing the psa in brawlbox 0.67 B so that it reads the bone ID's properly ._.
pretty please ...?

Until that is fixed I'm using PSA for my fitCharacter.pac editing thankyou.
I waited a long time for psa + brawlbox, and that is my only issue with it.

I redownloaded it and I still get KenC when I put in the bone ID for the left Have Bone ._.

freaking PW and his unhex commands lol
apparently is unhexes the already-decimal value. >.>
it still reads the right bone in the viewer but it just displays the wrong name...

fixed

Quote from: Sky Grounder on August 16, 2012, 10:57:51 PM
I can't start driving before I'm 18 in my country :srs:

And yes to Fighter.pac :P

:O

3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 16, 2012, 11:03:19 PM
freaking PW and his unhex commands lol
apparently is unhexes the already-decimal value. >.>
it still reads the right bone in the viewer but it just displays the wrong name...

fixed

Are you sure?
Cause if that's true "Ken C" on mine should be showing the hitbox on the Left Have Bone.
But when I play the animation it's on the edge of Link's Blade ^-^'
Not sure if it's cause I'm using my rock lee model to preview the animations or not but meh..

I think I'll go ahead and test it using Dolphin ....
Don't feel like going back to mah wii ova nine thousand times trying to see if it's the right bone or not. *shrug*

Oh yeah, and if Fighter.pac allows us to edit/add/make articles and [censored]
Hell yes to that >_>
Or was that the physics thing for like hair and capes? (whatever it's called that makes them react to 'wind' )

There are no problems displaying the hitboxes on the right bone in the viewer.
It uses the raw int data, there's no conversion

and no and yes

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 16, 2012, 11:13:53 PM
There are no problems displaying the hitboxes on the right bone in the viewer.
It uses the raw int data, there's no conversion

and no and yes
Hmm...I'll try making a hitbox collision in PSA and copy/pasting that to BB...
Maybe that'll work...

sweet, I`ll have to DL it on a compy though...

This phone does do downloads, but MF takes up too much mem. >_<

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Sky Grounder on August 16, 2012, 10:57:51 PM
I can't start driving before I'm 18 in my country :srs:

And yes to Fighter.pac :P
welcome to sweden also! we are out of chips!
Stupid Tinypic :C

bj i was doing my first model port  with bb and i see you missed some very important item references  since those RhaveN and RHandN arent the actual values i add to use hxd to change the bonerefs since ridley was holding items with its wings still to see the missing item refs see on snoopy guide there are  normaly there are 3 rhaveN values to replace,5 Rhand N and one trown wich can only be done by hex see here on glitch fixing
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=276883
snoopy even made a picture for it just letting you know so someday you can make all this ref appear under the items ref in bb
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 17, 2012, 04:58:16 PM
bj i was doing my first model port&nbsp; with bb and i see you missed some very important item references&nbsp; since those RhaveN and RHandN arent the actual values i add to use hxd to change the bonerefs since ridley was holding items with its wings still to see the missing item refs see on snoopy guide there are&nbsp; normaly there are 3 rhaveN values to replace,5 Rhand N and one trown wich can only be done by hex see here on glitch fixing
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=276883
snoopy even made a picture for it just letting you know so someday you can make all this ref appear under the items ref in bb

...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


son I am disappoint if you cannot see the properties window

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 17, 2012, 05:11:35 PM
...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


son I am disappoint if you cannot see the properties window
guess i didnt saw that lol i went straight for the bones i didnt know there was stuff we could change in the folder itself thanks this will be easier in the future not that hexing  some bones was hard :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

huh, didn't realize people still used the Smashboards one... Carnage, check my guide here, it has the new way for doing it.

anyways, great work with BrawlBox BJ.  i love being able to just use BB instead of 4 other programs to get things working.

Item movesets are done being parsed. Just need to rebuild them now which will take like 10 minutes

Quote from: Snoopy on August 17, 2012, 06:05:51 PM
anyways, great work with BrawlBox BJ.  i love being able to just use BB instead of 4 other programs to get things working.

Thanks man

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 17, 2012, 06:16:44 PM
Item movesets are done being parsed. Just need to rebuild them now which will take like 10 minutes
wat u plan on doing after items? lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

it would be great if we could change/add hitboxes on stages so many options if that is possible imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.