Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BlackJax, i wonder know if you can help me. I got a seriously weird problem.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs:

I've seriously no idea why it's doing that. i've rigged correctly everything but...Nope.
He still on this pose on BrawlBox, but on 3ds Max he look good.

Quote from: KTH on August 28, 2012, 07:45:43 PM
BlackJax, i wonder know if you can help me. I got a seriously weird problem.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs:

I've seriously no idea why it's doing that. i've rigged correctly everything but...Nope.
He still on this pose on BrawlBox, but on 3ds Max he look good.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39985.msg1013455#msg1013455

Hey I really hate bringing this stuff up but I must be doing something wrong with brawlbox or something.

- crashes on adding "execute loop" to psa
- crashes on adding various momentum functions to psa
- crashes on trying to set file associations with tools tab
- on adding textures of any kind to selmap get "unable to open file for write access" or "given key was not present in dictionary" (Looked it up and checked my Scn0 to no avail)

That's just the stuff I'm having issues with right now or just remember off the top of my head. I'm doing something wrong right? Though I have the feeling I'm going to have to completely rebuild my selmap again.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

That's a lot of random crashing. I mean, Brawlbox doesn't even execute momentum events yet. lol

Anyway, Brawlbox is now up-to-speed using OpenTK entirely. Everything works the same atm.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now time to start experimenting with shaders!


Get dem sexy shaders workin' dudeski. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 29, 2012, 04:11:01 AM
That's a lot of random crashing. I mean, Brawlbox doesn't even execute momentum events yet. lol

Anyway, Brawlbox is now up-to-speed using OpenTK entirely. Everything works the same atm.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now time to start experimenting with shaders!


haha awesome
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quick question; what is OpenTK?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Probably sort of UN-related, but here goes:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


the super/poison mushroom increase/decrease a character's size "attribute", and so does scale the hitboxes and hurt boxes on a character.  I have asked some of the project m staff in the past and they said that editing the "size attribute" doesn't not scale the hit box.  The make hit boxes gif in brawlbox scaling the character like the characters are in game.

So the question is:
Q: Editing the actual character's attribute (size) will affect also the hit boxes?

They do affect the hurtboxes as far as I know.

I got a question.....when previewing a model is it possible to save the camera's angle?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 30, 2012, 01:57:32 AM #12474 Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 01:59:33 AM by Fox
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 30, 2012, 01:39:04 AM
I got a question.....when previewing a model is it possible to save the camera's angle?

I don't think that feature has been implemented yet because we haven't thought of that! Would love to see this feature in next BrawlBox.

Quote from: Fox on August 30, 2012, 01:57:32 AMI don't think that feature has been implemented yet because we haven't thought of that! Would love to see this feature in next BrawlBox.
It would be very useful for making CSPs.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 30, 2012, 02:01:32 AM
It would be very useful for making CSPs.

There are number of reasons why camera shouldn't reset to X:0, Y:0, Z:0 every time the previewer is opened, it would be kind of tiresome when we had to zoom it out just to preview the models.

August 30, 2012, 02:46:04 AM #12477 Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 02:47:56 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: namq on August 29, 2012, 07:03:05 PM
Probably sort of UN-related, but here goes:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


the super/poison mushroom increase/decrease a character's size "attribute", and so does scale the hitboxes and hurt boxes on a character.  I have asked some of the project m staff in the past and they said that editing the "size attribute" doesn't not scale the hit box.  The make hit boxes gif in brawlbox scaling the character like the characters are in game.

So the question is:
Q: Editing the actual character's attribute (size) will affect also the hit boxes?

They do affect the hurtboxes as far as I know.

Hitboxes, no.
Hurtboxes, Yes.

BJ, why not have an option in the model viewer that changes the camera's default locations and rotations like you did with lighting? it'd address the issue.

August 30, 2012, 08:47:12 PM #12478 Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 08:52:26 PM by Novarek
BrawlWox have some trouble to read a edited version of FitKoopa.pac ?

I have plan to make some fix on my "blaze the cat" hack over Bowser, but loading the PSA in the model viewer make brawlbox crash.

Also, when i load the FitKoopas.pac directly on brawlBox, the "MoveDef_FitKoopa" cannot be opened.

With a clean version, it's fully work, so i have try to start from over and copy/past with "project smash attack" my code into the clean version and fix my bone glitch with BrawlBox, but, same result.

I certainly do something wrong, please, i only need to know what for avoiding this trouble.

And thanks for your hard work on your programme BJ. :)


EDIT : the v66b can open my edited version of "MoveDef_FitKoopa", hmm hard to understand why.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

August 30, 2012, 09:36:50 PM #12479 Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 09:40:17 PM by namq
Quote from: Novarek on August 30, 2012, 08:47:12 PM
BrawlWox have some trouble to read a edited version of FitKoopa.pac ?

I have plan to make some fix on my "blaze the cat" hack over Bowser, but loading the PSA in the model viewer make brawlbox crash.

Also, when i load the FitKoopas.pac directly on brawlBox, the "MoveDef_FitKoopa" cannot be opened.

With a clean version, it's fully work, so i have try to start from over and copy/past with "project smash attack" my code into the clean version and fix my bone glitch with BrawlBox, but, same result.

I certainly do something wrong, please, i only need to know what for avoiding this trouble.

And thanks for your hard work on your programme BJ. :)


EDIT : the v66b can open my edited version of "MoveDef_FitKoopa", hmm hard to understand why.

Edited files (psa ones) work weird or don't actually work.

Fresh files is the way to go, but bowser has side b, down b and up b glitches, I would mot recommend using brawlbox for bowser.

Edit:
Some characters "MoveDef" file get weird yeah, when heavy edited in psa and opened on brawlbox.  But it is cool that bb0.66b opens it as for reading it, might be good if that could be of some use for BJ96