Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NiCO on November 14, 2012, 05:11:22 AM
Like the Brawlbox page on Facebook!
Tweet it to your friends!
Text it to your neighbors!
Throw it in your sister's face!
Reddit! Dancit! [censored]it!
+1 our page on Google+!
*more shameless self advertising*
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brawlbox/383546278392437

You'll see in the next release
*spams it on all social networks*

Quote from: NiCO on November 14, 2012, 05:11:22 AM
Like the Brawlbox page on Facebook!
Throw it in your sister's face!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brawlbox/383546278392437

I did... she slapped me >_>

btw what was the old stream for.. my phone is so [censored] that couldnt enter.
>_>

Quote from: Anivernage on November 14, 2012, 05:17:17 AM
I did... she slapped me >_>

btw what was the old stream for.. my phone is so [censored] that couldnt enter.
>_>


It was just randomness as always.

Quote from: NiCO on November 14, 2012, 05:11:22 AM


You'll see in the next release
alrighty
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

November 14, 2012, 07:10:14 PM #12799 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:24:53 PM by E-scope12
About Brawlbox Development, about that messed up UV nodes in one of the brawl models Blackjax96 umm I think that if you add too much mdl0 objects & edit them & export it, the ones from polygon277 or further's UV nodes will change.so I just deleted some of the polygons in the background of Delfino plaza.

Post Merge: November 14, 2012, 07:24:53 PM

I was thinking how to add more collision nodes to stage pac files for the Brawlbox Development & CLR0 & SCN0 playing in the model previewer too.

Quote from: NiCO on November 14, 2012, 05:11:22 AM
Like the Brawlbox page on Facebook!
Tweet it to your friends!
Text it to your neighbors!
Throw it in your sister's face!
Reddit! Dancit! [censored]it!
+1 our page on Google+!
*more shameless self advertising*
This made me laugh so loudly...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

K, whats this?
I tried to save a modified SSS and I got this...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: E-scope12 on November 14, 2012, 07:10:14 PM
About Brawlbox Development, about that messed up UV nodes in one of the brawl models Blackjax96 umm I think that if you add too much mdl0 objects & edit them & export it, the ones from polygon277 or further's UV nodes will change.so I just deleted some of the polygons in the background of Delfino plaza.
Something similar has happened to me and I didn't even need to go that far into the object count, about 35 objects on a pit import and started having this kind of problems, one of the object's UVs would randomly be destroyed. Same happened once for Ike, both times on a Shaman King Import :P

Yeah, Brawl Box doesn't seem to like dealing with too many objects. Easiest workaround I found was to combine all the objects that used the same material and the UVs remained intact after import. There are a few scripts floating around out there, so I'd recommend looking into that.

Another thing Brawl Box doesn't seem to like is when materials reference shaders out of order.

For example:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That Shader order you mention, the only thing I noticed with shaders is that brawlbox rebuilds them to have the "right order", but it has never deleted anything, to me at least. It does only when not using them i think, but otherwise just changes stuff around to get the order.

I'm looking into that UV error... no freaking idea what causes it other than possibly a lack of memory buffer or something.

And shaders aren't deleted as long as they're used.
They're written in order of the materials by first appearance.

oh well, I dont know either, but I downloaded v0.66 and it works fine now

please look into that UV issue... would really come in handy for upcoming stages of mine that has well over 200 objects.. xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Welp, they were definitely deleted for me, I'm pretty sure I haven't gone crazy yet.

And it's not shaders that were generated upon importing the model, it was a shader I added... later. Maybe that has something to do with it? Dunno.

Anyway like I said, as long as they're in order and being used it works fine, no biggie.