Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

oh i see, so im guessing stage sounds aren't stored at any specific stage file at all, right?
which would mean people who make stages with sfx would have to include a sort of tutorial for how to install those sfx... sucks

Quote from: joke. on November 20, 2012, 03:45:11 PM
oh i see, so im guessing stage sounds aren't stored at any specific stage file at all, right?
which would mean people who make stages with sfx would have to include a sort of tutorial for how to install those sfx... sucks
yep

In the next Brawlbox, is the "Not a present key given" thing gone be fixed? (Whenever you change some previews in the sc_selmap this happens.) But only when using the latest brawlbox.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 20, 2012, 10:57:59 PM
In the next Brawlbox, is the "Not a present key given" thing gone be fixed? (Whenever you change some previews in the sc_selmap this happens.) But only when using the latest brawlbox.

Do you know what causes it?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 20, 2012, 10:59:42 PM
Do you know what causes it?
probably becuase bb still cant handle pictures? since i cant save on the css or stage select map without being corrupted or something i need 63d to save those 2 files.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 20, 2012, 10:59:42 PM
Do you know what causes it?
I open up my sc_selmap in 0.67
I change some of the icons and preview images
Then hit save or save as, whichever.
I get this:


And it doesn't save the file either.
I'd have to start over importing all the images again in a different Brawlbox.

I had absolutely no problem at all saving sc_selmap.pac using v0.67b. :srs:

Why are you using v0.67?

:notimp:
Thought I was using b.....
I'll go back and check...............................

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 17, 2012, 09:06:45 PM
I will look into exporting BVH and/or DAE animations, but I can't guarantee I'll do it.
The formats make it more complicated than it should be.

Party everyday
https://secure.join.me/576-965-079
I'm willing to try it myself I just need you to upload some files to the source files so I can compile it :D

will you fix the mdl0 conversion to v10-11 to v9?
not only me wants it...also DSX8 >_>

Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 02:46:57 AM
will you fix the mdl0 conversion to v10-11 to v9?
not only me wants it...also DSX8 >_>

It already works :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 21, 2012, 02:51:28 AM
It already works :srs:
Check his thread page 462 second post <_<

im on a phone dont blame me for not quoting it. >_>

Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 03:00:45 AM
Check his thread page 462 second post <_<

im on a phone dont blame me for not quoting it. >_>

He already told me, but...
it already works. I tested it :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 21, 2012, 03:05:09 AM
He already told me, but...
it already works. I tested it :srs:
nope it doesnt >_>

the customer is always right.....<_>

seriously i tried it and screws a part on BB i cant explain you the exact problem since i dont have a pc to do it at this moment.

i tryed it also and turning 11 to 9 the model gets messed up materials and shaders i did this alot with pokepark models
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.