Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Happy late Birthday, Kyral.

. . .

I don't know what else I can say...I sound like a broken record. <.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Happy birthday BlackJax!
You know I mean Kyral. Happy late birf'day!!

BRSAR?
You mean it would be possible to replace sounds like textures?

thats would be amazing O.o
Perhaps the mario kart wii hacking scene could use it for voice replacing

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on December 08, 2012, 11:59:29 AM
BRSAR?
You mean it would be possible to replace sounds like textures?

thats would be amazing O.o
Perhaps the mario kart wii hacking scene could use it for voice replacing
yes it will be possible to do!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 08, 2012, 01:00:06 PM
yes it will be possible to do!

OH YEAH!!!
Can´t wait for this epic feature!!
Brawlbox can´t preview MKW sounds but perhaps brawlbox can it in the next amazing version.

Every brawl and mkw hacker is giving blackjax a kiss XD

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on December 08, 2012, 05:24:46 PM
Every brawl and mkw hacker is giving blackjax a kiss XD

aaaaaaand suddenly I changed my mind.
no moar brsar

Quote from: Xaj on December 08, 2012, 07:03:30 PM
aaaaaaand suddenly I changed my mind.
no moar brsar

Oh please, don't do this, for god's sake!

I would like to listen to TF2 announcer's voices during the game and everything like that!

Quote from: Xaj on December 08, 2012, 07:03:30 PM
aaaaaaand suddenly I changed my mind.
no moar brsar

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Aha! Now I will make millions off of Super Sawndz! Download it off the Windows app store today for the low low price of 29.99 + shipping and handling!

Quote from: agoaj on December 08, 2012, 08:11:17 PM
Aha! Now I will make millions off of Super Sawndz! Download it off the Windows app store today for the low low price of 29.99 + shipping and handling!

*5 payments of

You just reminded me of how terrible Windows 8 will be. >_>

what's wrong with Windows 8? something I missed?
Stupid Tinypic :C

December 08, 2012, 11:37:45 PM #12899 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 11:39:04 PM by Xaj
What would you guys think if I made a program that used BrawlLib and was dedicated to making PSAs called FighterBox? Basically, it would be ONLY the model viewer with only animation/psa specific controls.

Good idea or bad idea.

- PSA controls would be removed from Brawlbox as well to make room for different animation controls.

Quote from: pikazz on December 08, 2012, 09:38:57 PM
what's wrong with Windows 8? something I missed?

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/10things/10-reasons-windows-8-will-be-painful-for-developers/2885

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


BrawlBox for Windows 8? Not too sure.