Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 28, 2013, 04:59:59 AM #14565 Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 05:01:04 AM by Mr.MW
congrats on the update
now kirbys hair displays color
it used to be just white
XD

Brawlbox doesn't work for me (Brawlbox bones doesn't work, trying to vertex it doesn't work D=)
Im using Windows 7 32-bit

"- v0.68c- (5/27/2013)"
" . Removed moveset editor (Moveset editing moved to Ikarus)"

What is this Ikarus?

Quote from: crackalatin on May 28, 2013, 06:56:13 AM
"- v0.68c- (5/27/2013)"
" . Removed moveset editor (Moveset editing moved to Ikarus)"

What is this Ikarus?
Ikarus will be the next PSA editor program. just like PSA Editor, but will be defined better, and will have its own data for every character and separated.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-san on May 28, 2013, 06:57:36 AM
Ikarus will be the next PSA editor program. just like PSA Editor, but will be defined better, and will have its own data for every character and separated.

That sounds really useful, and I will be looking forward to the release of it.

How i can rotate and resize the vertex? thks blackjaxs

May 28, 2013, 10:23:52 AM #14571 Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 10:41:01 AM by DarkPika
Win XP Black comes with .NET 4.5 E :af:

EDIT:
v068c looks nice BJ ;D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

since the moveset editor has been removed from this version of brawlbox
does that mean you working on Ikarus now?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Brawlbox v0.68c doesn't work for me(Bones and vertex doesn't work). I installed .NET 4.5 E but nothing happened

May 28, 2013, 04:08:26 PM #14574 Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 04:45:20 PM by KingJigglypuff
Thank you, BJ for putting your effort and determination into this update. :)

I see you changed the Animation layout back to the way it was in v0.65 (except the Bone and Animation Panels swapped sides). :P

It's fine by me, but my only gripe is that the Bones and Keyframes are in the same Panel. I'll most likely get used to it though. =P

I also have a question. How come when I save a new Animation, it sometimes Keyframes all the Frames? I can understand doing it for the feet, but with some Animations, it Keyframes all the Bones. And manually clearing those unwanted Keyframes does nothing.

Edit: I've also ran into a problem with v0.68c. No crashes, but Copying and Pasting Frames might have some sort of bug.

Ex: I Copy only the Translations from the T-Pose under the Transform All section, then Copy the HipN on Frame 1 under the Transform Frame section. After I Paste the Transform All, I'm unable to Paste the Transform Frame. And if I try manually editing, it goes back to 0.

Though I'll see if it's just my version of .NET Framework that's causing this issue.


I feel dumb. I knew I should of updated my .NET Framework before trying out any of the new BB releases.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: BlackJax-sama on May 28, 2013, 02:06:25 AMMicrosoft probably just wants XP to become obsolete and fade away.
Microsoft's problem is that they have planned deprication, which is stupid. They don't realize that their latest thing is not always the best thing.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on May 28, 2013, 05:30:39 PM
Microsoft's problem is that they have planned deprication, which is stupid. They don't realize that their latest thing is not always the best thing.
it's not about being better, it's about getting sales.

Quote from: fake_jokekid on May 28, 2013, 06:25:43 PM
it's not about being better, it's about getting sales.
I always forget America's motto; "Follow the almighty dollar!"
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on May 28, 2013, 07:46:08 PM
I always forget America's motto; "Follow the almighty dollar!"
I've never heard that before and I have lived in the U.S. since I was a fetus in my mom's stomach.

Quote from: SmashClash-senpai on May 28, 2013, 10:35:40 PM
I've never heard that before and I have lived in the U.S. since I was a fetus in my mom's stomach.
same here...
but it's soooooooooooooo true XD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.