Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 05, 2013, 08:09:25 PM
I found a strange problem when loading Gilgamesh/Stay Night with BrawlBox v0.68 (b and c included...)

Here is the description :

Before I use it in BB v0.68, it looked like this :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


When I used BB v0.68, it looks like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Impossible to open if I don't save it...

After saving with BB v0.68, it looks like this :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What could cause this ?
I have some models with this information (less null weight, around 100~125) and the model still loads

EDIT : This Gilgamesh model comes from Fate/Unlimited Codes, PS2/PSP game
Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 05, 2013, 11:31:23 PM
Use v0.68c.
Send me the model before you saved it
Sorry, a bit late...
Here : http://www.mediafire.com/download/bc7740rd67htfk7/Darkfire's_request.zip
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Another thing I noticed is that 0.68x doesn't generate float values even with the float boxes checked. 0.67x does do that. It's kinda an annoyance since I have to save the mdl with .67 and import it back into .68.

June 09, 2013, 06:02:08 PM #14717 Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 08:09:44 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: thegameexplorer on June 09, 2013, 12:54:47 PM
Another thing I noticed is that 0.68x doesn't generate float values even with the float boxes checked. 0.67x does do that. It's kinda an annoyance since I have to save the mdl with .67 and import it back into .68.

Just tried it. It does generate float values.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 08, 2013, 11:57:18 PM
Sorry, a bit late...
Here : http://www.mediafire.com/download/bc7740rd67htfk7/Darkfire's_request.zip

Thanks.

problem fixed

Are you ever gonna incorporate a wireframe button to the model viewer to display the wireframe over the model?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 09, 2013, 06:02:08 PM
Thanks.
problem fixed
What was the problem?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 09, 2013, 10:35:54 PM
What was the problem?

A matrix in the node cache was null.

Quote from: AdfroMan on June 09, 2013, 10:22:25 PM
Are you ever gonna incorporate a wireframe button to the model viewer to display the wireframe over the model?

Sure.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 09, 2013, 10:43:07 PM
A matrix in the node cache was null.

Sure.
Thanks ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'm vertexing a model and sometimes it rotates a bone when I have bones off, is this a known problem?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 09, 2013, 10:43:07 PM
A matrix in the node cache was null.
Do you have the fixed model, or is it already set and I can use it?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I have a doubt that I hope BJ or someone can answer. When Importing models into brawlbox, there is one parameter or something that I am not sure how it is defined. It is the one that makes stuff change color on certain moments. C. Falcon's falcon punch for example, turns some stuff redish-orangeish. When I import models, that seems to be set randomly. Sometimes the whole model, sometimes just bits, others none. Is there a way to manually change this after importing?

This may have been said, but after using the collision editor the model previewer won't display the first time you open it. You have to close it and reopen it. Sorry if you already know this.
Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
[spoiler]
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on June 25, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
[white]This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 08, 2013, 06:35:43 PM
Well that explains it.

I'm adding culture invariant stuff to the exporter. I'll send you a build to test later.

Thanks for the brres.

does that mean DAEs will work for everyone?

June 12, 2013, 10:52:39 PM #14727 Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 10:53:41 PM by Bluebreon
Quote from: MANSTA8 on June 10, 2013, 05:36:48 AM
I'm vertexing a model and sometimes it rotates a bone when I have bones off, is this a known problem?

Same and I thougt I rotated the vertices, but never knew how I did...


June 13, 2013, 01:59:44 AM #14728 Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 02:02:00 AM by Derpcraft
Will you ever make Brawlbox work for windows8?
Becuse if you do, I could make stuff instead so just testing the downloads.

Quote from: Derpcraft on June 13, 2013, 01:59:44 AM
Will you ever make Brawlbox work for windows8?
Becuse if you do, I could make stuff instead so just testing the downloads.
dude.. i have windows 8 and it works perfectly fine for me. so idk what ur issue is at all O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady