Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm fairly certain people pay attention to this. They just have nothing to really contribute, unless you're asking for compliments and stuff.

But you don't seem like that.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

January 03, 2011, 08:00:47 PM #181 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:58:03 AM by Tcll
Quote from: JetAurion on January 03, 2011, 04:03:22 AM
I'm fairly certain people pay attention to this. They just have nothing to really contribute, unless you're asking for compliments and stuff.

But you don't seem like that.


eh...
you have a point...

it's I guess the views are only like 300-400 (should be more) :P

IDK...
wasn't really my biff anyways...
I only had the feeling and agreed with him :/

well...
I'm not too worried about it to say the least...
basically he mentioned it so I follow'd with my feelings... (how I am)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Hey, tcll, what type of coding are you using?  Visual basic c? c+? c++?

depending on which, i may be able to help....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


January 05, 2011, 08:02:14 PM #183 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:57:57 AM by Tcll
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 05, 2011, 06:20:34 PM
Hey, tcll, what type of coding are you using?  Visual basic c? c+? c++?

depending on which, i may be able to help....


eh... Python...
I can read C codes a little now :/
but I'm a Py fan

please do help though ;D
what Q's do you have reguarding my position on the format?
or other Q's you may have :P

better

EDIT:
better yet, I'm stuck on the polygons...
mind lening some code/tips/info on how to figure out the face-points... ;D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 05, 2011, 06:20:34 PM
Hey, tcll, what type of coding are you using?  Visual basic c? c+? c++?

depending on which, i may be able to help....

You could try to help me...? I'm in C#

January 06, 2011, 01:33:10 AM #185 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:57:49 AM by Tcll
@xxmasal22xx:
please come to my chat/site: :happy:
http://tcll5850.webfreehosting.net/

I could really use some help,
and things will go alot faster if you meet me there.

same for BJ as well ;)
he's doing something different with his code though...
but it follows along the same guidelines.

also...
I go to bed at 11:00... (skool)
so I may not be on once you get there :/
but then again I just may ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I may be some help...robably not though im a BEGINNER! big time....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


January 06, 2011, 07:49:18 PM #187 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:57:42 AM by Tcll
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 06, 2011, 03:30:31 PM
I may be some help...robably not though im a BEGINNER! big time....

eh...
it's ok :)
let's see wat U got :D

shoot the more people working on this, the better off our converters are :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 06, 2011, 07:49:18 PM
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 06, 2011, 03:30:31 PM
I may be some help...robably not though im a BEGINNER! big time....

eh...
it's ok :)
let's see wat U got :D

shoot the more people working on this, the better off our converters are :)

ok....sooo..how would i be able to help in any way?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


January 06, 2011, 11:35:09 PM #189 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:57:31 AM by Tcll
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 06, 2011, 08:01:45 PM
ok....sooo..how would i be able to help in any way?

oh geeze...
I misunderstood you :P

I thought you ment help as in you had info we didn't know about... XP

eh...
I don't have anything atm, but BJ might...
what I have may be a little beyond yur grasp yet...
(need to figure out MDL0 face-points)

if you're good at hexing,
you could try to help me in figuring out MDL0 materials or shaders

note:
mat1 = shaders
mat2 = materials

Pikachu has 5 material objects that link between 3 materials:
main (basic colors)
yellow (FS eyes)
metal (self explanitory)
^those are in order btw ;)

do you dev games, or know anything about game-dev??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 06, 2011, 11:35:09 PM
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 06, 2011, 08:01:45 PM
ok....sooo..how would i be able to help in any way?

oh geeze...
I misunderstood you :P

I thought you ment help as in you had info we didn't know about... XP

eh...
I don't have anything atm, but BJ might...
what I have may be a little beyond yur grasp yet...
(need to figure out MDL0 face-points)

if you're good at hexing,
you could try to help me in figuring out MDL0 materials or shaders

note:
mat1 = shaders
mat2 = materials

Pikachu has 5 material objects that link between 3 materials:
main (basic colors)
yellow (FS eyes)
metal (self explanitory)
^those are in order btw ;)

do you dev games, or know anything about game-dev??

Eh....Na, not rly...sorry man...If you have some time though, do you think you could try teacing me some of this? I'd rly like to be SOME help lol
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: JetAurion on January 03, 2011, 04:03:22 AM
I'm fairly certain people pay attention to this. They just have nothing to really contribute, unless you're asking for compliments and stuff.

But you don't seem like that.

I have been paying attention to this, I'm trying to understand what's been posted so far to see if there is anything I can look for and contribute, It's just taking a while to understand all this.  I will do anything to help once I understand everything.

January 07, 2011, 09:21:23 PM #192 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:57:16 AM by Tcll
Quote from: xetan2 on January 07, 2011, 03:01:09 PMI have been paying attention to this, I'm trying to understand what's been posted so far to see if there is anything I can look for and contribute, It's just taking a while to understand all this.  I will do anything to help once I understand everything.

well shoot XD
all ya had to do was ask :3

anyways, there's alot of places you'd have to look to fully understand what's going on here...
my history with MDL0 files goes back a long way...

I'll try to make it as easy as possible though ;)
are you a good hexer or progger??


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 07, 2011, 02:57:33 PMEh....Na, not rly...sorry man...If you have some time though, do you think you could try teacing me some of this? I'd rly like to be SOME help lol

heh... I have quite alot of time :D
^when it comes to stuf like this :)

first off, you'll need Hex-Edit, and my current template once I fix a few bugs <_<
you can get HexEdit (trial free version) here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11656041&postcount=2778

copy the template (when I post it), and paste it in:
C:\Documents and Settings\*user*\Application Data\ECSoftware\HexEdit\_mdl0.xml
and open an mdl0 file in HexEdit...

now, the template doesn't initiate automatically :/
when you open the mdl0,
go to 'view'-'template'-'split window'
and be sure to turn the auto sync on as well (looks like 3 red arrows "back, forth, back")

also, be sure to R-Click 'MDL0' and click 'Allow Editing'.
(it takes a while to load, but there's no errors with it this way)

EDIT:
I'll post my notes on the MDL0 format as well...
need to UD them right now :/

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 07, 2011, 09:21:23 PM
Quote from: xetan2 on January 07, 2011, 03:01:09 PMI have been paying attention to this, I'm trying to understand what's been posted so far to see if there is anything I can look for and contribute, It's just taking a while to understand all this.  I will do anything to help once I understand everything.

well shoot XD
all ya had to do was ask :3

anyways, there's alot of places you'd have to look to fully understand what's going on here...
my history with MDL0 files goes back a long way...

I'll try to make it as easy as possible though ;)
are you a good hexer or progger??


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 07, 2011, 02:57:33 PMEh....Na, not rly...sorry man...If you have some time though, do you think you could try teacing me some of this? I'd rly like to be SOME help lol

heh... I have quite alot of time :D
^when it comes to stuf like this :)

first off, you'll need Hex-Edit, and my current template once I fix a few bugs <_<
you can get HexEdit (trial free version) here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11656041&postcount=2778

copy the template (when I post it), and paste it in:
C:\Documents and Settings\*user*\Application Data\ECSoftware\HexEdit\_mdl0.xml
and open an mdl0 file in HexEdit...

now, the template doesn't initiate automatically :/
when you open the mdl0,
go to 'view'-'template'-'split window'
and be sure to turn the auto sync on as well (looks like 3 red arrows "back, forth, back")

also, be sure to R-Click 'MDL0' and click 'Allow Editing'.
(it takes a while to load, but there's no errors with it this way)

EDIT:
I'll post my notes on the MDL0 format as well...
need to UD them right now :/

KK, thanx. I wont start right away, as i have WAY too many files on my computer and need to delete a whole crapload of stuff before i put any other programs on it, but sometime this weekend lol
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


January 08, 2011, 03:08:36 AM #194 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:56:47 AM by Tcll
KK good...
that gives me lots of time to edit any typo's out of this and comment out unused codes

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.