Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meant to say: I support this 100%!
Can't wait for the .exe

January 08, 2011, 03:22:27 PM #196 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 10:17:16 PM by Tcll
Quote from: SmashClash on January 08, 2011, 04:55:51 AM
Meant to say: I support this 100%!
Can't wait for the .exe


lol you mean PYW (for me) ^_0*

IDK how to compile exe's in Py >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


hey guys... look at this:
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/ssbm/

glad to know I'm not the only one with a use for the models other than hacking :3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I was looking at that, literally an hour ago.

Quote from: Roo on January 08, 2011, 10:46:51 PM
I was looking at that, literally an hour ago.

lol wut O.O
XDD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Yeah, I've known about it for a bit, too :D

FC: 2191-7379-6272

you guys disappoint me about myself...

lol

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I can't tell; is he smiling or frowning in the first panel?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: JetAurion on January 09, 2011, 01:10:14 AM
I can't tell; is he smiling or frowning in the first panel?
Frown/Meh. He's in the middle of those two.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 08, 2011, 11:33:45 PM
Yeah, I've known about it for a bit, too :D

Models resource has been round a while...If all the models werent in .obj format, i would have a ton of beta kingdom hearts characters in the vault lol....WAIT they have pokemon battle revolution models!!!!! DOES THT NEAN THERES A WAY
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Back on topic, here's a little status update for you guys:



It doesn't look like much, but that's a lot of progress. The only problem is that there's still a bunch of stuff in the mdl0 that me and Tcll need to figure out. BUT WE'LL GET IT ;)

January 09, 2011, 06:43:03 PM #206 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 06:44:43 PM by Tcll
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 09, 2011, 05:56:20 PM
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 08, 2011, 11:33:45 PM
Yeah, I've known about it for a bit, too :D

Models resource has been round a while...If all the models werent in .obj format, i would have a ton of beta kingdom hearts characters in the vault lol....WAIT they have pokemon battle revolution models!!!!! DOES THT NEAN THERES A WAY

:srs:
I knew about Models Resource...

I was surprised at the melee page...

and for PBR, ask Pharrox...
he got ninetails

btw, not ignoring you BJ ;)
just have nothing to say atm :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 09, 2011, 06:33:49 PM
Back on topic, here's a little status update for you guys:



It doesn't look like much, but that's a lot of progress. The only problem is that there's still a bunch of stuff in the mdl0 that me and Tcll need to figure out. BUT WE'LL GET IT ;)

THT IS AWESOME GUYS!!!!!

Quote from: Tcll on January 09, 2011, 06:43:03 PM
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 09, 2011, 05:56:20 PM
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 08, 2011, 11:33:45 PM
Yeah, I've known about it for a bit, too :D

Models resource has been round a while...If all the models werent in .obj format, i would have a ton of beta kingdom hearts characters in the vault lol....WAIT they have pokemon battle revolution models!!!!! DOES THT NEAN THERES A WAY

:srs:
I knew about Models Resource...

I was surprised at the melee page...

and for PBR, ask Pharrox...
he got ninetails

btw, not ignoring you BJ ;)
just have nothing to say atm :P

Didnt he get it from pokepark?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 09, 2011, 07:42:59 PM
Didnt he get it from pokepark?

I rmbr him talking about PBR and ninetails...
it's on one of my old MDL0 threads...
here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=280525&page=3
around that page anyways...

>_> wow I was so lame back then XD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.