Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 15, 2011, 02:37:55 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 15, 2011, 01:04:02 AM
There's more than one kind of anthro you know, Simi-anthro and Completely Anthro
I'd explain the differences, but they're very minor and you probably don't give a [censored] anyway.
>TommoPuppy
>Posts kemonomimi art on his DA
>Has a FurAffinity account

comon dude...
just leave it alone...
I've already said I'd deal with it...
and I was the one who started this mess...

and I've ended it...
so stop continueing or else you're gonna be the one getting flammed

@DS:
it's not that simple...
we need dae 140 files...
if you wanna help add 141 support, that'd be fine,
but you need to know C# and what not

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Cut the furry crap. You're all creepin' me out :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 15, 2011, 02:54:54 AM
Cut the furry crap. You're all creepin' me out :srs:
we just did

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

That's cause I haven't even MADE the pic yet silly :l
I'll fix it tomorrow lol
And she's just a reincarnation of naruto, thoough kyubi is inside her she ain't got none of narutos skills/jutsus (it's in a modern-time world where the anime naruto doesn't exsist, instead the modern world happens after naruto world ends (basically the naruto/naruto shippuden world replaced the dinasours pretty much lmao) The reincarnations get the jutsus/memories/abilities of their former selves over the course of the rp.) except maybe the Harem jutsu.

I also have the reincarnation of Tsunade, who's a school nurse lol


Quote from: Tcll on March 15, 2011, 12:09:27 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 14, 2011, 11:48:10 PM
>_>
I'm not changing my sig until I think of something else to do for it, or if someone makes my sig request..
If you don't like it, suck it...
Cause seriously dude it's meant as a joke lol

I mean the actual picture is a joke >_>
I happen to like anthros, at least kitsune and nekos, so yeah...whatever :P

alright...
uugh...

simply seeing one just makes my eyes bleed is all
and if doing a sex appeal or something, makes my brain rot DX

so yeh...
I mean no offence by anything though :)

All it means is you're intolerant.

Yeah I went there. >_>
* Velen D. Draufgänger leaves the thread.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

It means I have a right to my own opinion >_>
And my own signature >_>

can we talk about the daes not about this guys sig come on people :>.>palm:
 
             

Quote from: dark sonic 19 on March 15, 2011, 04:26:08 AM
can we talk about the daes not about this guys sig come on people :>.>palm:
>_>
Exactly my point <_<

You know, for a network that brings all sorts of people together to create the most diverse community in the world, you would think the members would be more tolerant of other views.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

This thread exploded when there was a mesh import.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

So, what exactly will mdl0 to dae to mdl0 mean for us?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 15, 2011, 04:23:23 AM
It means I have a right to my own opinion >_>
And my own signature >_>

that was dird to me dude...
I'm intolerant or whatever... not you
btw, that's better XD

anyways...
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on March 15, 2011, 12:20:24 PM
So, what exactly will mdl0 to dae to mdl0 mean for us?

convert mdl0 to dae (140) and then back to mdl0 <- simple enough
be sure the dae version is 140 not 141

on another note
I think this is the first thread I'm on here that ever exploded over night :|

and on a last note,
I've finally networked my 2nd comp...
but I hope to get my 3rd and 4th networked when I get them working
anyways...
the point of that being I should be able to get alot more work done in less time...
switching between desktops to read something and switch back can really be a pain :S

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

well... here's my main program:
http://www.pasteit4me.com/2309014
multi-reference importing doesn't work right

here's my MDL0 plugin (what I have so far):
http://www.pasteit4me.com/2309015

and here's my OBJ export plugin (to test models):
http://www.pasteit4me.com/2316003
^didn't comment very much here...

fileconvert_2.0b/plugins/
^program _____ ^plugins :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

So, what's working in it, so far?

FC: 2191-7379-6272