Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 17, 2011, 02:58:34 PM
Where can I get Blender?
blender.org

EDIT: @ds22:
3DS and Win7 D:
BEGONE SATAN!!!
lol jk jk XDD


but srs
I will never use those
3DS gives me blue screens,
and I will never have as much control over Win7 as I do over WinXP
(I'm saying Win7 sux)
I'd rather put up with the 30day grace period of XP than use 7

just to prove a point:
I have as much control over 7 as I do with Vista
the only difference between them is 7 handles more programs

XP = 72-96% control (still have a few things I can't access)
7 = 68-~70% control
^you get more errors as you gain control with 7 :/ (programs start to not work correctly)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on April 17, 2011, 03:10:31 PM
blender.org

derp~

nah just kidding XD

lol at the squirl Tcll :P
You may as well make a certain rareware character out of that :D

I'll be getting started on my first real vertex in a while, or ever really after my shower. I have a feeling you guys'll love it >=D

Quote from: ds22 on April 17, 2011, 03:07:12 PM
This is what I got:

But I probably messed up a lot of things, like weights and textures.
Shows I have almost no modelling experience. :(

Whose bones are those? Doesn't look like Ike's.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Well they are Ike's.
The cape bones just aren't used, and therefore automatically reduced to little green points.
And if anyone knows what to do with my model, I could either PM it to you or put it up here.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 17, 2011, 03:18:17 PMlol at the squirl Tcll :P
You may as well make a certain rareware character out of that :D

lol that was a good game XD
my record is even higher than this:


also...
he'll be good when I get him fully implemented with his electric powers and 4 forms
along with the ability to be paired with Sparx >:3

EPIC XDD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on April 17, 2011, 03:28:01 PM

lol that was a good game XD
my record is even higher than this:


also...
he'll be good when I get him fully implemented with his electric powers and 4 forms
along with the ability to be paired with Sparx >:3

EPIC XDD

Why not make Rocket Knight?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

The only rareware games I've played are starfox, donkykong, and Banjo Kazoie >=D

so I dunno much about ratchet XD all I know is that he's a talking squirl XD
Or is it clank XDD

my highest score in SF Assault is around 10,000 kills  (At the end of the game)
I also have C-A rank damage on most of the levels lol

In starfox 64 my final kill count was over 1,000 once :D

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 17, 2011, 03:52:03 PM
The only rareware games I've played are starfox, donkykong, and Banjo Kazoie >=D

so I dunno much about ratchet XD all I know is that he's a talking squirl XD
Or is it clank XDD

my highest score in SF Assault is around 10,000 kills  (At the end of the game)
I also have C-A rank damage on most of the levels lol

In starfox 64 my final kill count was over 1,000 once :D

I think you mean Conker, thats the talking squirrel from rareware. Ratchet is a bobcat i think and hes from the Ratchet and Clank games made by Insomniac. Also that's pretty cool Tcll I love playing Conker's Bad Fur Day multiplayer. I got to play it with 3 other people on my last birthday on my n64.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 17, 2011, 03:52:03 PM
The only rareware games I've played are starfox, donkykong, and Banjo Kazoie >=D

so I dunno much about ratchet XD all I know is that he's a talking squirl XD
Or is it clank XDD

my highest score in SF Assault is around 10,000 kills  (At the end of the game)
I also have C-A rank damage on most of the levels lol

In starfox 64 my final kill count was over 1,000 once :D

Also, the only Rareware Starfox game is Starfox Adventures. Starfox 64 and Starfox Assault aren't by Rare.

Starfox Adventures was gonna be called Dinosaur Planet, and was gonna be for N64. It finally was for GC, and it was modified to be related to the Starfox team.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

It is a shame that they remodled that plot to be centered around starfox...
I mean I was looking forward to at least kicking General Scales's ass at the end T-T

*sigh*

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 17, 2011, 08:01:53 PM
Also, the only Rareware Starfox game is Starfox Adventures. Starfox 64 and Starfox Assault aren't by Rare.

Starfox Adventures was gonna be called Dinosaur Planet, and was gonna be for N64. It finally was for GC, and it was modified to be related to the Starfox team.

hmm...

interesting piece of info you got there >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

so is this badassness finished or what people? XD *wants to find a Tsunade model and make her over ike* XD


I'm just glad people are still going strong for this thing.
It was announced over a year ago, and I'm happy to still see people waiting patiently. :)

I'll be looking into how to use 3DSMAX's various functions to make full models.

Maybe I'll start by making a proper Colt six-shooter if I can get to doing it right. Just need to figure out how to make shapes hollowed out...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302