Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

@NZM:
I'm afraid I don't get the logic behind that troll <:/

and yes... skool wrk is a POC! DX<

*pulls out minigun*...
don't you be showin your text around here anymore...
you come back here and I won't hesitate to fire. >:/
luckily this is my last year of this crap :af:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quotedeveloper Q:

do you think v11 mdl0's would work in brawl?? (if set up correctly)

like...
imagine Pika as a v11 instead of a v9
would it work is the Q :/

just a bit of inspiration there
^You quoted that
Then posted this
Quote
I think if you get v11 mdl0's working in brbx, we can find out

In the same post, thus, talking to yourself :P
It wasn't really trolling, just stating a fact XD

:l
does that make sense of my confusion @_o

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 03, 2011, 02:32:55 AM
^You quoted that
Then posted this
In the same post, thus, talking to yourself :P
It wasn't really trolling, just stating a fact XD

:l
does that make sense of my confusion @_o


in my post:
"you" = the only other person here working on v11 mdl0's :P

that wasn't the case in the quote though...
that was just out of curiosity :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

lol
ZING :af2:

Nyeahaha just waait til BJ finishes theirs, then you can annoy him to help you with yours lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 03, 2011, 08:56:34 PMNyeahaha just waait til BJ finishes theirs, then you can annoy him to help you with yours lol
lol :P

I'm not annoying him... yet... >.>
lol

anyways...
if he gets the version working,
we can find out if the work in regular brawl.

I'M FREAKIN P'D AS HECK RIGHT NOW
my wii just destroy'd my only SD

I used to have another one... but that one got lost...

I'm trying a file recovery wizard to see if I can't get the data...

it was working perfectly fine until I told it NO on a continue >:O
(died on the 1 vs 3 classic match on intense)
after that, the brawl disk was loaded from, and none of my hacks worked >:/

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I know
Annoy phantom wings
cause he like, loves being annoyed *troll face*
XD
If you annoyed PW I think he'd kill u :P
Maybe you should work on stuff like deciphering/exporting from brsar and stuff :D
That could be easier than mdl0 conversion anyday XD



Neither is it funny nor amusing nor helpful.

yea... my SD card is no more -.-*

*sighs into sevear depression*
I've made a topic on the sandisk forums

the data is still on the SD >_>
hopefully they can get it off...
the normal way to read the data is useless now...

Disk Size: 0kb
File System: unknown

I've tried all my disk recovery software on it...
not one of them worked -.-

not even a disk image worked

0kb T.T

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 03, 2011, 09:53:28 PMMaybe you should work on stuff like deciphering/exporting from brsar and stuff :D
That could be easier than mdl0 conversion anyday XD

nah... I couldn't annoy him :P
I know him too well XD

anyways... I guess I could...
IDK...
I'll just fill in all these useless common nintendo functions for now,
then maybe I'll decipher something else
*depression*
great... now I won't have DPv4 for the tourneys -.-
not to mention my wii's now giving me probs
*blasts techo music through 15 speakers* T_T

this is going to hurt alot more later on...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

hey BJ...

can you please post the v11 mdl0 header <:/

btw, sry bout my site being down...
apparently webfreehosting is down...
I can't even access my cpanel >_>

but anyways...
I still only have the v9 header in an if statement
the v11 if statement is a 'pass':

if version == 11: pass

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

How many times have I told you?
Version 11 MDL0 Header:

0x00(4): MDL0 Identifier
0x04(4): MDL0 Size
0x08(4): Version
0x0C(4): Model Nodes Offset
0x10(4): Definitions Offset
0x14(4): Bones Offset
0x18(4): Vertices Offset
0x1C(4): Normals Offset
0x20(4): Colors Offset
0x24(4): UVs Offset
0x28(4): Padding
0x2C(4): Padding
0x30(4): Materials Offset
0x34(4): TEVs Offset
0x38(4): Polygons Offset
0x3C(4): Textures Offset
0x40(4): Decals Offset
0x44(4): Padding
0x48(4): Model Name Offset

Quote from: Tcll on May 03, 2011, 11:33:57 PM
yea... my SD card is no more -.-*

*sighs into sevear depression*
I've made a topic on the sandisk forums

the data is still on the SD >_>
hopefully they can get it off...
the normal way to read the data is useless now...

Disk Size: 0kb
File System: unknown

I've tried all my disk recovery software on it...
not one of them worked -.-

not even a disk image worked

0kb T.T

Recuva. +. Google. =. WIN!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 04, 2011, 05:51:31 PM
Recuva. +. Google. =. WIN!

lol the sandisk forum just told me to get that XDD

it didn't work sadly :(
it's acting like it's got a blown resistor >_>

at least the data's safe on it
it's just impossible to access... at all... (through the computer anyways)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 04, 2011, 03:16:54 AM
How many times have I told you?

this would be your 2nd time :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.