Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Oh?
Well
then at least make it do two things.
Actually PLAY sounds from an BRSAR
Able to Export to .wave and/or .mp3 from BRSAR

BlackJax's BrawlBox; it only does everyth-

damn, PS3 already took that joke.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

hmm i wonder if this would make vertexing easier in BB... O_o

i highly doubt it o.e
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

can it also work with 64 bit? + use brsar as smashbox? but this time work on 64bit
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 06, 2011, 07:34:14 AM
can it also work with 64 bit? + use brsar as smashbox? but this time work on 64bit
^ That is unconfirmed
But it can make you pregnant
XD

Ha, nobodies used that joke yet :P

It's so amazing, it makes ANYONE pregnant XD

heh... well I feel like I'm out...

I've got obj vert export working on my converter (with faces)
I just simply asked for an obj vert object importer is all :P

you're kinda cutting into my method here <.<


as for other crap... >.>
v11 MDL0 string offsets are a pain in the butt to figure out D:>
I mean srs:

file size: 49988
random string offsets:

182756 (data)
184444 (group)

182976 (data)
184456 (group)

^they're paired because they go to the same string for that offset

but those are the only errors I'm getting atm

btw BJ, bones are the same as v9's :|

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on May 06, 2011, 06:56:22 PM

btw BJ, bones are the same as v9's :|

Maybe it's some extra padding or something that messes up the offset? I dunno...

And while you will be able to vertex hack in brawlbox, I don't think I'll be able to put all those fancy controls like "soft selection." You'll have to move each vertex by itself. It might be useful if you just want to make some corrections though.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 06, 2011, 10:45:28 PM
Maybe it's some extra padding or something that messes up the offset? I dunno...

And while you will be able to vertex hack in brawlbox, I don't think I'll be able to put all those fancy controls like "soft selection." You'll have to move each vertex by itself. It might be useful if you just want to make some corrections though.

that's how I always edit verts >:3

I usually go down to the .00# range on each vert

I can't understand that soft stuff...
(I can, but can't edit good with it)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Got the rest of the vertices to transform right. I had to change the rendering from the vertices in vertex nodes over to the vertices in polygon nodes. I think best when it's late XD

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 07, 2011, 05:02:44 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Got the rest of the vertices to transform right. I had to change the rendering from the vertices in vertex nodes over to the vertices in polygon nodes. I think best when it's late XD
lol
and the modset team said we wouldn't have an editor XDD

*to modset team*
well what do you think of this now hah >:D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

WHUT? You're adding the ability of vertexing to Brawlbox???
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 07, 2011, 04:55:00 PM
WHUT? You're adding the ability of vertexing to Brawlbox???
^ Yes, but only simple vertexing it seems.
Watch, he'll release it and the vertexing part won't be in it XD
In the read me
"HA like I'd share this badassness of brawlbox vertexing with you idiots~" XD


Quote from: ForOhFor Error on May 07, 2011, 05:09:13 PM
Can you even move the vertex points yet?

That's the next step. But I still have to focus my attention on the importer too.