Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 54 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 14, 2011, 12:18:25 AM
No no, I'm not talking about the version of BB at all >_<'' I'm saying I'd like the importing to work with DAE's created from at least 3DS 8 and/or 9 as well as 3DS 10 :l  Thats why I was asking if it'd be easier to get said files working with the importer after you get the 3DS10 dae files working 100%

I can wait longer, if that helps XD

Either that, or find me a keygen for 3DS10 XP


I just said I might take back what I said about only being able to use 3DS Max 2010. I'm trying to prove that statement wrong right now

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 14, 2011, 12:13:14 AM
get me some food
lulz

I'm being serious

I laughed at the resources where it said 3DS was the professional version of blender XDD

3DS ain't got nothing on blender (ever since 2.48a)


Maya tops blender though...
I've personally used that myself, and have to say...
there's alot more options

IDK about blender 5x though...
I've used it only once...
there's a bunch of changes from the 4x series
but IDK how much better it is exactly >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Which modeling program would you recommend me then? I need something simple.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 14, 2011, 12:32:18 AM
Which modeling program would you recommend me then? I need something simple.

get blender 5x

it's easier to get used to
and alot more conveinient than 3DS >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

OH BOY.
We are getting SOO close.
Keep it up Blackjax and Tcll ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


WHOOT!!

if i can use blender, then i can do some epic character ports.

here we come Inuyasha... (can't find a decent or free model of the damned bastard.)

https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Yeah,

those will work.

and i will need the Tetsuiga. i can probably model that my self. it's not hard to model swords or static objects.

example right now i'm redoing Clare's Sword.

does any 1 know where i can get a basic female body model? i can modify that to make Clare an official model and better texture. and give it Zelda's body size and bone structure.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Also, this will be AWESOME for new stages :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on May 14, 2011, 01:22:28 AM
WHOOT!!

if i can use blender, then i can do some epic character ports.

here we come Inuyasha... (can't find a decent or free model of the damned bastard.)


You mean this guy?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ooooh!!

can you get's him imported PPWWEEAASSEE!!!

i've been dying to do this project.

i lovedthe show when i was a kid. and a model of Kagome, i've got an idea for a taunt (it's a move he can do only when he's allocated enough damage) she must haver her bow though for it to work...

not to sound pushy, but that model is pure BEAUTY!! and it must have ike's bonestructer (or i can do it myself, i can learn)... well for mine to work..

does it have the big fwooshy form of the tetsuiga?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


i don't know, i just want to well, do this little project. better than the ninja turtle (captain pain in the ass)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: EternalYoshi on May 14, 2011, 02:46:15 AM
That model is from Inuyasha: Feudal Combat, isn't it?

I have no idea, MarioKart64n ported it to pmd format.

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on May 14, 2011, 02:45:19 AM
ooooh!!

can you get's him imported PPWWEEAASSEE!!!

i've been dying to do this project.

i lovedthe show when i was a kid. and a model of Kagome, i've got an idea for a taunt (it's a move he can do only when he's allocated enough damage) she must haver her bow though for it to work...

not to sound pushy, but that model is pure BEAUTY!! and it must have ike's bonestructer (or i can do it myself, i can learn)... well for mine to work..

does it have the big fwooshy form of the tetsuiga?

Yeah I can send you a .max file for you to rig to Ike's boneset. You also might wanna make a copy of his sword and put it in his hand and rig it too. And idk about the last thing

well, that would be nice, i guess i'll scour the internet for a Tetsuiga model.

i thank you very much.

now time to rig him with Ike's boneset.

just export Ike's .MDL0 and make it .DAE???

how would i go about this lolz?

https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating