Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 73 Guests are viewing this topic.

...Why are so many people obsessed with bringing things from Melee to Brawl?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 17, 2011, 08:47:11 PM
...Why are so many people obsessed with bringing things from Melee to Brawl?

Brawl removed many good characters, stages and concepts from Melee, like Mewtwo and Pichu.

Quote from: Roo on May 17, 2011, 08:56:54 PM
Brawl removed many good characters, stages and concepts from Melee, like Mewtwo and Pichu.

-but bringing their models and stuff into Brawl?

Come on. >_>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

And Fountain of Dreams (M22K is taking care of this though), Great bay, and brinstar depths.


Whats wrong with it? Melee > vBrawl

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 17, 2011, 09:02:58 PM
-but bringing their models and stuff into Brawl?

Come on. >_>

I intend to improve Pichu and actually add him to brawl

but for now, I really want a model import >D
so shut-up :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.



Brawl+ and - > Melee. >_>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 17, 2011, 09:08:16 PM

Brawl+ and - > Melee. >_>

screw your logic...

Melee tops all

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on May 17, 2011, 09:09:06 PM

screw your logic...

Melee tops all

Melee is a game that Sakurai actually disliked making, and he made the original Smash.

If it comes from the horses mouth, something must've been wrong with it. =P

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

We better get Mewtwo from PBR Coeum/XD when this is ready, not Melee.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


May 17, 2011, 09:13:51 PM #1179 Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 09:19:06 PM by Velen Draufgänger
Quote from: br3compactor on May 17, 2011, 09:11:46 PM
We better get Mewtwo from PBR Coeum/XD when this is ready, not Melee.

Show me Mewtwo in Colloseum?

They need to make entirely new models for this generation's games.

I just DLed Blender for Mac OSX 32 bit. I wonder if I can port to 3DSMAX after I am done making a model. =o

I was thinking I might make Mewtwo myself, or try making Crono...

or maybe I should start with something simple and make Ms.Mowz?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 17, 2011, 09:13:51 PM
Show me Mewtwo in Colloseum?

They need to make entirely new models for this generation's games.

What? Show you?...

What do you mean? You want to see a video of it? Why?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 17, 2011, 09:19:02 PM
What? Show you?...

What do you mean? You want to see a video of it? Why?

Just to compare it from PBR to Stadium.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Oh ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF6CnJU05xc

^ Pokemon XD, in looks, alike to the Stadium one
Sorry for the crappy video quality. You can look for a Pokémon Stadium 2 video, though.

I find the new one from PBR DISGUSTING.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 17, 2011, 09:27:48 PM
Oh ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF6CnJU05xc

^ Pokemon XD, in looks, alike to the Stadium one
Sorry for the crappy video quality. You can look for a Pokémon Stadium 2 video, though.

I find the new one from PBR DISGUSTING.

I don't find the new one disgusting. I just find it flat looking.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Im more excited for stage imports than character imports, can't wait to see what happens.