Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

debate:

are mdl0 vertex transforms the same thing as blender shape keys??

I'm on the blender-artists forum right now trying to get some info on it...
let alone hopefully get a knowledgable member to help decipher the format.
(he's more knowledgable than me at the 3D data types and such)
 Repeating multi posting, even after been told to stop.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Off topic: um...edit button much? XD

On topic: I duno, but I hope you have more luck figuring it out :P
I'm rootin for BJ cause his works for 3DS, but meh lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 26, 2011, 09:58:12 PM
Off topic: um...edit button much? XD

it's a bump :srs:

mine should work for 3DS as well...
although I don't use it...

I find it unfriendly to me... heh

EDIT:
phail ds22 -.-

Y U gotta be the only h8tr I get...
14 forums don't have a prob with me...
Y U gotta be the only 1

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

You have no right to multi post whatsoever (especially when your last post was 2 hours ago).
If you have (and I already told you this) additional information to add, EDIT your already existing post.

Quote from: ds22 on May 26, 2011, 10:20:12 PMIf you have additional information to add, EDIT your already existing post.
it wasn't additional info pertaining to that post...

in fact it was completely OT from that post...
thus a new post was needed...
that's beside that fact it was a bump -.-*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

You don't seem to get, do you?

You AREN'T ALLOWED to multi post on this forum, even if your info was completely different to the info from your last post.
So a new post WASN'T needed.
Infact, the only time a double post is fully allowed is when your post runs out of typing space.
And a bump to a thread from which it's last post was 2 hours ago is just completely ridicules.

Do I make myself clear?

Quote from: ds22 on May 26, 2011, 10:29:08 PM
You don't seem to get, do you?

You AREN'T ALLOWED to multi post on this forum, even if your info was completely different to the info from your last post.
So a new post WASN'T needed.
Infact, the only time a double post is fully allowed is when your post runs out of typing space.

Do I make myself clear?
*sigh*
you know I do get that...
it's the same rule as 11 of the other forums (exactly the same)

but yet, mods and admins agree with my standards of posting...

JSYK: I have spoken to Picano,
and he even seemed to agree with me on the issue
(not saying anything direct about him though) >_>

you take the rules a bit too srs you know...
lighten up a little...
give people a bit more freedom...
so long as they don't go outta control with it
that's when you react...

^that's what makes me a good admin btw...
however... bragging about it doesn't... so I'm shutting up :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

/facepalm...

Quote from: Difegue on May 26, 2011, 07:01:05 PM
Yup, they're working perfectly. Thanks! The mdl0 for her skirt doesn't want to move tho, I have to try re-hexing it... I want the school uniform to work dang it :(

It's probably in another animation brres. I can send you my modset so you can fix all the animations yourself if you want.

@Tcll
Funny you mentioned that though.

We had a little discussion in the admin board and they seemed to agree that you have absolutely no right and no privilege to multi post.
Also, just because your an admin on another forum doesn't mean anything.
You should really tone down a little about you being a admin, since it isn't even relevant to this discussion.

And I mostly am rather 'lax' on the rules in the way that I don't mind minor mistakes and such.
It's because of your attitude I am rather harsh on you in this specific occasion.

So for the LAST time, if you have ANY info to add to a thread and your the last poster, EDIT your post.
You can do whatever you want on your forum, but not here.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 26, 2011, 10:49:22 PM
/facepalm...

It's probably in another animation brres. I can send you my modset so you can fix all the animations yourself if you want.

This modset has a fixer of the animations from other games?? O_o
Can you please send me that modset too? (The one that fixes anims, not the importer) I could get some moves from con 3 for my kakashi psa :D

I don't think the animation format from CoN 3 has been cracked as of yet (hence why I rigged the Naruto model to Ike's boneset).

Quote from: ds22 on May 26, 2011, 10:50:31 PM
@Tcll
Funny you mentioned that though.

We had a little discussion in the admin board and they seemed to agree that you have absolutely no right and no privilege to multi post.
Also, just because your an admin on another forum doesn't mean anything.
You should really tone down a little about you being a admin, since it isn't even relevant to this discussion.

And I mostly am rather 'lax' on the rules in the way that I don't mind minor mistakes and such.
It's because of your attitude I am rather harsh on you in this specific occasion.

So for the LAST time, if you have ANY info to add to a thread and your the last poster, EDIT your post.
You can do whatever you want on your forum, but not here.
hmm...
I'm only a bit up-tight like this because well...

a warning is a -1 on your reputation (in a way)
and this is literally my first warning I've ever gotten :/

I think the multi-posting standards should be re-discussed though...
sometimes they are important and are quite logical

another thing that bugs me is,
why should people only work locally instead of working globally >_>
I'm trying to tie in all the seperate forums to work as a larger community

I understand your (all the admins) views on multi-posting...
but you're only looking at the negatives...
try to look at the positives as well, but maintain the negatives...
instead of just getting rid of it all together
see my point >_>

btw...
please don't make me admin here ;_;
4 forums is enough as it is (excluding my own)

I can't say I'll stop multi-posting...
but I can try to keep it down for you guys... kk

I'm open for solutions ;)
____________________________________________

EDIT: (off post topic)
you know anything much about Py??
perhapse you could lend me a hand on my converter :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

*finally enters thread that I have seen various times been bumped*
*Has no clue what's going on or what's the purpose of this thread*
*Is lazy to read 87 pages*


Can someone tell me what's this thread about and why is it so important?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 27, 2011, 02:53:39 AM
*finally enters thread that I have seen various times been bumped*
*Has no clue what's going on or what's the purpose of this thread*
*Is lazy to read 87 pages*


Can someone tell me what's this thread about and why is it so important?

You can put any of teh nouns from any of teh other video games into ur brawlz.

Nouns? What do you mean?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: