Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: LordNOaH on June 19, 2011, 03:11:32 AM
blackjack you should post all your brawlbox work at the smashboards modset thread when you release the demo.

Ok, I'll have to make an account there though.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 19, 2011, 03:18:11 AM
Ok, I'll have to make an account there though.
Lol, you don't have one?
They'll praise you.
Like we do.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 19, 2011, 03:24:56 AM
Lol, you don't have one?
They'll praise you.
Like we do.

in all srsness they will

just like they did me -.-*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

They didn't praise me >.>
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

I may get some results asking this here:

Quoteanyone here know how the primitive matrices work??
('20', '28', '30', and '38')

I'm trying to work on a better DisplayList function for my converter and I need to know what to do with them... >_>

I'm already looking into Kryal's code as well as Pharrox's
Will's doesn't do anything with them (just skipps them)

and the SDK is just as much ballz to figure out as Kryal's code DX






_______________________________________________________________________________________

Quote from: VILE on June 19, 2011, 05:35:09 AM
They didn't praise me >.>
did you do anything special when you joined??
(better if you do it when you join than when in the middle of everything)

my first topic was actually created by Roo XD
about MDL0 conversion...

once they saw me making progress from knowing literally nothing...
that's when I got my praise.

Pharrox was a jerk though >:O
just like Kryal as well

and now apparently MK64 is walking down the same road >:(

selfish *word unsaid*'s

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


I remember VILE posted notes on SFX hacking on Smashboards since everyone was bugging him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I smiled with glee when I read the title and looked at the OP again :happy:

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 20, 2011, 07:35:42 PMI smiled with glee when I read the title and looked at the OP again :happy:
lol you just saw this now :D i can´t wait to this brawlbox is done :D i will love undo/redo button also the fact you can give like a Naruto model 100% same boneset as ike and same with Goku for cp. falcon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 20, 2011, 07:37:57 PM
lol you just saw this now :D i can´t wait to this brawlbox is done :D i will love undo/redo button also the fact you can give like a Naruto model 100% same boneset as ike and same with Goku for cp. falcon

Hehe, yeah I haven't really been paying to much attention to the threads here.  I really need to look at this thread more, but a lot of the posts confuse me @.@

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 20, 2011, 07:39:55 PMHehe, yeah I haven't really been paying to much attention to the threads here.  I really need to look at this thread more, but a lot of the posts confuse me @.@
most of the postes is from hyped ppl (like me :D) or Tcll that say much :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

BlackJax, in BrawlBox, do you think you could include Mass 1 Slot resizing?

This post made me think of this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15324.msg543182#msg543182

he is already on that idea :D (i gave him it)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later