Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 27, 2011, 09:09:17 PM
*Fangasms* x10

:happy: :happy: :happy:
So...much...win ^^

This, so far, is the ideal version of Brawlbox.  It saves using two versions because of the clean, and has made life so much easier for both animators and one slot size modders in general.  You sir, are amazing.

One problem that I noticed though has to do with Undo and Redo and how they relate to the wheel movement.  I did a single movement of the wheel about 180 degrees on the X Axis, but it kept decreasing it with each click of Undo by about 0.5 degrees.  It's not really a problem however, since it technically works and there are soooooooo many good things about this that it's easy to ignore.

Again, thanks soooooooo much for this BlackJax ^^

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2011, 09:26:47 PM
What do you mean

For the resize we obligate to create bone on all animation.

This really long.

finnaly :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 27, 2011, 09:31:50 PM
:happy: :happy: :happy:
So...much...win ^^

This, so far, is the ideal version of Brawlbox.  It saves using two versions because of the clean, and has made life so much easier for both animators and one slot size modders in general.  You sir, are amazing.

One problem that I noticed though has to do with Undo and Redo and how they relate to the wheel movement.  I did a single movement of the wheel about 180 degrees on the X Axis, but it kept decreasing it with each click of Undo by about 0.5 degrees.  It's not really a problem however, since it technically works and there are soooooooo many good things about this that it's easy to ignore.

Again, thanks soooooooo much for this BlackJax ^^

You're welcome :D

Yeah... *scratches back of head* that's because Kryal leaves it up to the animation panel to set a keyframe every time you make a rotation, and every time you set a keyframe, and new save is added to undo and redo XD I figured it wasn't a big problem.

Quote from: KTH on June 27, 2011, 09:35:13 PM
For the resize we obligate to create bone on all animation.

This really long.

OH, no I didn't add any option like that... :/
Although I could build that in really quick and make an edit the the brawlvault submission if you really want it. I could easily add that.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2011, 09:37:39 PM
You're welcome :D

Yeah... *scratches back of head* that's because Kryal leaves it up to the animation panel to set a keyframe every time you make a rotation, and every time you set a keyframe, and new save is added to undo and redo XD I figured it wasn't a big problem.

OH, no I didn't add any option like that... :/
Although I could build that in really quick and make an edit the the brawlvault submission if you really want it. I could easily add that.

Yeah please.

That should be awesome, create new bone on all animation. After we can rename all :p

i already found a bug on new brawlbox

then i open a Lucas vertex in preview
he only got one bone
TopN bone
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 27, 2011, 09:51:39 PM
i already found a bug on new brawlbox

then i open a Lucas vertex in preview
he only got one bone
TopN bone

That's always happened in v0.64. It's because you added bones with Fortwaffle's bone adder. His bone adder doesn't add bones the proper way.

this is very awesome!!! like it already.. except im having issue's saving after renaming a clr0 file... just wont let me save at all.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 27, 2011, 09:53:20 PM
this is very awesome!!! like it already.. except im having issue's saving after renaming a clr0 file... just wont let me save at all.

Maybe that's why Kryal didn't add a rename button to it in the first place XD

Win. Unfortunately I can't use it, because my mom is in Vegas right now.

June 27, 2011, 10:15:59 PM #1645 Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 10:18:30 PM by BlackJax96
Ok KTH, I added the thing you requested. When you click the Scale All button, if you put a bone name in the textbox that doesn't exist already, it will be added to each CHR0 and resized.

(I updated the Mediafire file)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2011, 09:54:31 PM
Maybe that's why Kryal didn't add a rename button to it in the first place XD
hmm... would u be able to find a way to get it to save properly?

also... just viewing a model doesnt let me save also.... i dont think i'll be using this till... all the bugs and kinks r fixed in it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

June 27, 2011, 10:23:03 PM #1647 Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 10:28:53 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2011, 10:15:59 PM
Ok KTH, I added the thing you requested. When you click the Scale All button, if you put a bone name in the textbox that doesn't exist already, it will be added to each CHR0 and resized.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2011, 10:15:59 PM
Ok KTH, I added the thing you requested. When you click the Scale All button, if you put a bone name in the textbox that doesn't exist already, it will be added to each CHR0 and resized.

(I updated the Mediafire file)

Thanks ^^

i just say you can add bones now :D
does this work better then the old way?

since i am in needing of just one bone for Lucas
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later