Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


brawlbox is going to be the next step for vertexing

now we soon dont needing 3ds max 8 for vertexs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


So I noticed

BTW
the verticies for peache's frying pan, tennis racket, and golf club appear in a weird way at her feet in BB, same with  the verticies on her face(the eyes I mean)

Keep vertexing hard, so we don't end up with it not being something special. XD

Quote from: Bero on June 28, 2011, 10:44:10 AM
AWESOME!
I'm surprised to hear that you guys finally achieved perfect model importing.
Who did this stuff,BlackJax96 or Tcll?
Anyway, good job!!
Quote from: TommoPuppy on June 28, 2011, 01:00:27 PM
Yeah I thought that's what the title said too, and then I read the thread.

Sorry to hear about your situation Tcll...

Well, model importing (into Brawlbox) works (you can try it out in the Demo), it's the exporting part I'm still working on. Building an MDL0 from scratch is a lot of work -_- Tcll and I still need to figure out how some things work...

But you never figured out why my model didn't import?
Currently, my model imports, but is messed in extreme ways.

Quote from: ds22 on June 28, 2011, 04:57:39 PM
But you never figured out why my model didn't import?
Currently, my model imports, but is messed in extreme ways.

No, I still haven't figured out why. Some models just won't import for the weirdest reasons.

Just so you guys know, vertex editing in BrawlBox won't eliminate the need for 3ds max, this is only going to be the basic movement of vertices, it won't even come close to 3ds max.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Will it import Pokepark Wii models? :-\
Tell me if this has been answered.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The DAEs I import don't import. I get an error message.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


mine wont even let me import .DAEs
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 29, 2011, 01:27:27 AMThe DAEs I import don't import. I get an error message.
Well.
1. It's a beta.
2. He announced about twice or more in his post announcing the release that you should only use this program on animations and not importing/opening models' directories or it will not save right.

I don't wanna save.
I just wanna test the importing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 29, 2011, 01:38:38 AMI don't wanna save. I just wanna test the importing.
Well, forget the save part. It's a beta, BlackJax hasn't finished all the model importing.