Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gotenks on July 10, 2011, 07:33:46 PM
awesome and .dae importing close to be too?

I can't make any promises, but I'm working on it.

I just hope it will have full 64bit by then.
Otherwise, I will need to have someone else import my model for me.

Quote from: ds22 on July 10, 2011, 07:47:24 PM
I just hope it will have full 64bit by then.
Otherwise, I will need to have someone else import my model for me.

JUST import it? Ill do it if you need someone to do it for you.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: ds22 on July 10, 2011, 07:47:24 PM
I just hope it will have full 64bit by then.
Otherwise, I will need to have someone else import my model for me.

I could compile two versions, one for 64bit and one for 32bit. I compiled another program under 64bit before and it didn't work at all on my computer XD so it should work on yours. I don't want to compile it under 64bit right now though. I'll do that when the model rebuilder is done.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 10, 2011, 07:51:30 PMI could compile two versions, one for 64bit and one for 32bit. I compiled another program under 64bit before and it didn't work at all on my computer XD so it should work on yours. I don't want to compile it under 64bit right now though. I'll do that when the model rebuilder is done.
now you see one of the reasons I <3 Python :3

you don't have to program to support for 32 and 64 bit systems,
as that's automatic (based on the install)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on July 10, 2011, 08:07:16 PM
now you see one of the reasons I <3 Python :3

you don't have to program to support for 32 and 64 bit systems,
as that's automatic (based on the install)

*facepalm*
64bit computers have automatic 32bit emulators on them. I shouldn't have to compile a special 64bit version.

...But you can live in your own little world :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well good luck with that :3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 10, 2011, 06:36:56 PM
I just fixed a saving issue with ported animations.
Time to update the Brawlvault download yet again :af:
Edit: Brawlbox is now as stable as flaming hell (that means it's REALLY stable).
............  :>.>palm:

*downloads update once again*...

STOP MAKING UPDATE RELEASES!! DX

lol naah not really, keep up the good work!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 10, 2011, 07:48:51 PM
JUST import it? Ill do it if you need someone to do it for you.
Actually, export it from the .max scene to .dae and then import it.

Quote from: ds22 on July 10, 2011, 08:41:15 PM
Actually, export it from the .max scene to .dae and then import it.

dont have the model.....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I would give it to you when the time comes.
BTW, since exporting with Autodesk Collada renders my models already broken but exporting with OpenCollada they are still normal, would it be possible to include OpenCollada .dae support for the importer (if possible).

Quote from: ds22 on July 10, 2011, 08:47:29 PM
I would give it to you when the time comes.
BTW, since exporting with Autodesk Collada renders my models already broken but exporting with OpenCollada they are still normal, would it be possible to include OpenCollada .dae support for the importer (if possible).

The only difference between daes is the version, 140 or 141. Technically, support for OpenCollada is already supported. I'm still working out that last bug though, and once that's fixed, any dae should import.

What about .dae files exported from Google Sketchup?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on July 10, 2011, 08:50:12 PM
What about .dae files exported from Google Sketchup?

Like I said, any dae. Unless Google Sketchup has its own "special dae format."