Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: SmashClash on July 22, 2011, 06:30:40 PM
Can't wait for the bone adder.

I am practically rolling in real bones 8)


However, I'm still having problems with the NodeTree and getting the bone group to show up in my modset, and another weird error that corrupts bones for only some models. I can't release an update until that all works.

im sure u'll figure it out in a few days!!! I KNO U CAN! BELIEVE IT! (inb4narutoquote)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 23, 2011, 01:08:51 AM
I am practically rolling in real bones 8)


However, I'm still having problems with the NodeTree and getting the bone group to show up in my modset, and another weird error that corrupts bones for only some models. I can't release an update until that all works.
Good news.
Continue... lol

indeed i am inneed of bone adder for make hitboxes easyer on attacks like kamehameha waves on chars. that only got ThrowN bone and eyeyellowN bone
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



This is Ken, when he has no animations applied, yet all of his major bones have been renamed. (except the cape bones. i want to figure out a way to make them accept gravity.)



Here he is, when i try and preview any character animation. he grows extreme in size... i mean, this was ganondorfs. it's like the animation was like Bowser... i have no idea what's going on.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

im pretty dure that the model is just REALLY small, i mean, look at how big the bones look...
and did u rig it urself? cuz that could be another problem...

July 23, 2011, 09:10:30 AM #2242 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 09:19:30 AM by Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man
well the model's Natural Size is DINKY. but it's resized by it's T-posed.

and it was Rigged from Tatsunoko VS Capcom. (some one gave me the three models. and they all do the same thing)

if someone knows how to fix it I'LL LOVE YOU. cause (i don't want to reanimate all the animations. i mean, it's not hard. it'll look stiff. i mean, these three are needed for Brawl.. atlesat for my tastes.

he shows up tiny as all hell ingame.. (well with Squirtles Animations anyway. (I'm trying to get rid of the three pokemon so i can have a  tage team battle witht 3 of the Gatchamen.)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Quote from: KTH on July 23, 2011, 03:43:18 PMBone Adder? For why exactly.
for something like this:
Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 23, 2011, 03:35:39 AMindeed i am in need of bone adder for make hitboxes easyer on attacks like kamehameha waves on chars. that only got ThrowN bone and eyeyellowN bone

also for some imports needing to add bones (i dont know why)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KTH on July 23, 2011, 03:43:18 PMBone Adder? For why exactly.
take a look at this:
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=123145&action=display&thread=6

that's the reason for the bone adder
(the yellow bones)

for the 32nd time

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on July 23, 2011, 03:55:24 PMtake a look at this: http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=123145&action=display&thread=6 that's the reason for the bone adder (the yellow bones) for the 32nd time
can you also use the bone adder for my idea? if needing more ThrowN like bones for add hitboxes/GFX on in psa
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 23, 2011, 03:58:55 PMcan you also use the bone adder for my idea? if needing more ThrowN like bones for add hitboxes/GFX on in psa
I will get back to you on my wii

my turn is over on the comp... heh

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Question: is the only difference between, say, Okami's MDL0s and Brawl's MDL0s the version number (v10 as opposed to v9)?

Because if so, we could hack any MDL0 using game after this, correct (If you add some version converter thing)?

FC: 2191-7379-6272