Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

not really...

the header is different, and some of the internal structures have extra bytes

as for Gotenk's response,
if that's possible in PSA,
then I guess...

and I wouldn't have to add HipN to Pachi then, because I could just set 'waist' as the bone
(everything except TopN, TransN, XRotN, and YRotN)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on July 23, 2011, 04:27:08 PM
Question: is the only difference between, say, Okami's MDL0s and Brawl's MDL0s the version number (v10 as opposed to v9)?

Because if so, we could hack any MDL0 using game after this, correct (If you add some version converter thing)?

Speaking of MDL0 versions, you can convert between v9, v10 and v11 with no problems now (other than the problems I've already mentioned and need to fix)

Quote from: Tcll on July 23, 2011, 04:44:48 PM
not really...

the header is different, and some of the internal structures have extra bytes

I've noted the differences

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 23, 2011, 08:00:19 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Comparing the images, the bones are way smaller in the second one. It's stretching out the model. Try using the animation porter.

Oh and just so that I don't forget to say this later, I updated Brawlbox to .NET Framework 4.0.

Quote from: Tcll on July 23, 2011, 03:55:24 PM
take a look at this:
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=123145&action=display&thread=6

that's the reason for the bone adder
(the yellow bones)

for the 32nd time

Yai 4 mah forum! lol...BJ, would you mind posting a topic for this there???

Yea, the bone adder will help me majorly too....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hey BlackJax96, do you think that Brawlbox 64 could include automatic .Str0 file fixing?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Okay, I just spent about an hour and a half making a new animation with bb...

I can't save >_> thank god I exported the animation cause no matter what the hell I do I get a JIT Debugging Error when I try to save...

It couldn't be that I'm using hipN bone for rotation could it?

*facepalm* :srs:

Its been said how many times now?

It CANNOT SAVE YET
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 23, 2011, 10:52:44 PM
*facepalm* :srs:

Its been said how many times now?

It CANNOT SAVE YET

*facepalm*

Did you pay any attention to my post at all >_>

I'm saving a new animation smart one, not an imported DAE

it's saved OTHER animation edits just fine >_> especially animation ports.

I tried importing the Animation..

i wish the Model Resizer worked properly for these models. it's just makes them Stick figures...

i'll wait till i can resize the model via blender, or get someone else to do it. cause blender sucks as a program.. well for me.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: PAVGN on July 23, 2011, 10:03:06 PM
Hey BlackJax96, do you think that Brawlbox 64 could include automatic .Str0 file fixing?
i would LOVE that big time... if only it was possible to fix imported SRT0 files
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 23, 2011, 11:00:04 PM
*facepalm*

Did you pay any attention to my post at all >_>

I'm saving a new animation smart one, not an imported DAE

it's saved OTHER animation edits just fine >_> especially animation ports.

Oh, my bad, lol. But jeezus i made a mistake, dont get all excited and jump down my throat bout it

Also, what model were you trying to animate?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 24, 2011, 09:05:45 AM
Oh, my bad, lol. But jeezus i made a mistake, dont get all excited and jump down my throat bout it

Also, what model were you trying to animate?

lol sorry, the over emphisis was meant as a joke XD

It's sheiks model btw, I doubt it would matter if it was vertexed or not since they have the same bones regardless....

I might forget my sheik idea entirely and get to work on animating captain falcon, there's a decent looking vertex of Might Guy over him.... his specials would be easy to do too. Just finding the right graphics would be difficult.

Up B: Hidden lotus (brawl version)
Side B: Leaf Huricane
Down B: Gate opening: 1-3 hopefully
N B: That thing he does where he opens a gate and slams his foot into the ground (Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution series)
Final smash: Morning Pea[censored]
Dash Attack: Dynamic entry 

I will have to use an unedited version of Captain falcon though, unfortunately I can't seem to get the hack to work. It would feel weird animating captain falcon to do his animations.

can it be released once the translating verticies bit is done?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

haw >:3
I'm finally able to post

sry...
my friend just had an internet blowout,
and the only thing being allowd on the network is his PS3 >_>

the browser sux ballz, but is a win at the same time XDD
the wii has a better browser :3

anyways...
just because I havn't had net,
doesn't mean I've stopped working (:<
I've figured out the problem to v11 string offsets >:3

the problem is when being exported from brbx,
none of the string offsets are fixed...
(when the string table is moved from the brres end to the mdl0 end)

thus, the mdl0 still thinks there's tonz of data after it's data,
ntm the omitted strings would also cause a change in the table...

current fix:
copy everything beyond the mdl0 end,
to the end of the strings

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on July 26, 2011, 12:51:56 AM
I've figured out the problem to v11 string offsets >:3

the problem is when being exported from brbx,
none of the string offsets are fixed...
(when the string table is moved from the brres end to the mdl0 end)

thus, the mdl0 still thinks there's tonz of data after it's data,
ntm the omitted strings would also cause a change in the table...

current fix:
copy everything beyond the mdl0 end,
to the end of the strings

Wait, so that error only happened after you exported from Brawlbox? You could've told me that :srs:
The fix probably would've been obvious if I knew that *facepalm*

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 26, 2011, 12:55:52 AMWait, so that error only happened after you exported from Brawlbox? You could've told me that :srs: The fix probably would've been obvious if I knew that *facepalm*

I literally just found that out...

anyways...
I've just figured something out as well...
but IDK exactly how it works... and it's extremely complicated DX

the relocation offsets have a left index and a right index...
but I need help understanding how they work...

tbh... you could've told me that the last  times I asked :P
it's all in I think 'common.cs'


EDIT:
well...
I've just tried my chatango,
you may have seen me BJ :)
I can do everything, but post DX

I'd've rather had it just stick with the login issue like the Wii DX

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.