Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 28, 2011, 11:46:10 PM
I think she's ready to be all rigged now :af2:



And yes I did make a little bit of an enhancement :srs: so what, alpha's supposed to be "better" than Kisumi anyway XD Eh and it ain't too much of an improvement >_> unlike the F cup peach....

Now I just need to wait for BJ to finish BB3 8)

correct me if im wrong, I thought we were still on the first modset. PLEASE say i am wrong cause iv looked every where with no luck of findin an update

SuperSmasher

July 29, 2011, 01:02:59 AM #2341 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:04:06 AM by BlackJax96
Don't worry, you are wrong right.
We are still on the first modset.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 29, 2011, 01:02:59 AM
Don't worry, you are wrong right.

Lol strikethrough xD

BTW BJ: when I finally get around to rigging Alpha, should I do everything but the hair and XrotN, YrotN, TransN, and topN in 3DS max, then add those bones via brawlbox or what?

Also...should I use the "biped" skeleton...or just make my own bones...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 29, 2011, 01:06:30 AM
Lol strikethrough xD

BTW BJ: when I finally get around to rigging Alpha, should I do everything but the hair and XrotN, YrotN, TransN, and topN in 3DS max, then add those bones via brawlbox or what?

Also...should I use the "biped" skeleton...or just make my own bones...

If the bone is actually rigged to the mesh, then you have to add it in 3ds Max. The hair is obviously rigged. TopN and all the other special bones aren't, so you can add them in Brawlbox.
I'm not sure if you should use the biped or not. Go ahead and try it.

Nah, like I said the 3ds max biped won't work since it uses inverse kinematics, so you'll get some pretty crazy results. Either make your own bones or import a brawl skeleton.

I'll have that rigging tutorial up soon. I've got all the written parts down, but I'm still tryin' to take some helpful screenshots.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: Justin712 on July 29, 2011, 03:40:56 AM
Nah, like I said the 3ds max biped won't work since it uses inverse kinematics, so you'll get some pretty crazy results. Either make your own bones or import a brawl skeleton.

I'll have that rigging tutorial up soon. I've got all the written parts down, but I'm still tryin' to take some helpful screenshots.

Awesome, I was wondering where you went :D

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 29, 2011, 03:48:14 AM
Awesome, I was wondering where you went :D

Oh, you know, the usual. Work, friends, and street fighter.  :laugh:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: Justin712 on July 29, 2011, 03:40:56 AM
Nah, like I said the 3ds max biped won't work since it uses inverse kinematics, so you'll get some pretty crazy results. Either make your own bones or import a brawl skeleton.

I'll have that rigging tutorial up soon. I've got all the written parts down, but I'm still tryin' to take some helpful screenshots.

HOLY **** YOU LIVE?!

lol lookin forward to the tut!

Hey, should i rig richter to ZSS's bones instead of ike's? this way his long hair can b animated?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


i think the next thing you can do after .dae importer is done is:
- Real-time PSA editing (view/edit hitboxes, gfx, sfx, etc)
i think it is one of the most needed things on brawlbox also it will sure be easyer for noobs to PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

^This...seriously, why has nobody thought about it yet?
I know...cause it'd be a pain in the ass to program....

well...considering what BJ is doing with brawlbox......meh...

Yes... defenitely, i'm a noob on PSA and it's a pain to figure out where to put all the things, like attack values. and PSA is easy, it's just the specials tab. but package all programs into one. now that woud be sexy.

https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

So let me get this straight...we're going to have DoA characters soon? Hahahaha! Sweet.  :af2: At any rate I'm assuming the quality of the model won't show up as well on the Wii than it did on the 360?  I don't really care that much as long as it looks good.

Does this converter have any benefit to models that are already .mdl0?  I would like to know a little more about it so I can understand the greatness to come.  ;D
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

The pic of Nel on reply 2272...



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH~!!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

If I import a characters skeleton, does it still matter who I'm importing it over?
For example, use ZSS's bones over ike... well import alpha over ike with ZSS's bones...

Cause I am NOT putting on her with someone with such a lame ass limit...

btw with that model rebuilder is it already possible to get a boneset from a other char. just with model rebuilder Brawlbox if so kid Goku import over Luigi getting Ness“s boneset+bones in tail/maybe hair :D
so i can use him as a future project i will work on Kid goku over Ness(not Lucas since i getting Gotenks over him)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later