Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

the textures/model is more better? o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

That black overlay on the face is gone?

oh and Renji Arabai might be entering the brawl as soon as i figure out which character to replace...
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 04, 2011, 04:50:50 AM
That black overlay on the face is gone?

oh and Renji Arabai might be entering the brawl as soon as i figure out which character to replace...

You got half of the answer right. :P Just say what that black overlay does in-game and you win.

And cool, if you need his model or any of the animations from any of the Bleach characters, I can export them straight out of the MRG for you :af:

August 04, 2011, 05:00:08 AM #2403 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:13:09 AM by Ultraxwing
I think it was a shader thing. something involving shaders. i know because on Bankai Ichigo his coat isn't supposed to be straight black...

and PLEASE get me his animation. all of his animations aren't fixed and his Bankai's animations don't work ATM. (i've tried ripping myself but it's a pain)
(and i plan on picking back up the Ichigo Project, it was pretty much done it just needs some balancing and a few other animations. and the GetsugaTensho looks like crap. is there a better one inside of Bleach Vs Crusade?

EDTI:

or facial animations. i really don't know. i know it's a polygon.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 04, 2011, 04:08:19 AM
Check this out:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you can guess what's different from previewing Nel in Brawlbox v0.63d, you get a cookie.

I dunno, maybe.
The outline on her chin and face. Give me my cookie /totally cheated

 I'm not sure exactly what you got working...
and that's pretty sad coming from me... heh :P

anyways...
can you help me with my problem BJ?? :/

all I'm asking for is a simple MDLO loader
(mainly for the relocation groups)

can you take a little time to build a small console app that loads 'input.mdlo' and writes a list (for each group) containing the offsets for those groups in 'export.txt'??

just to help me get moving here...
(I'm at a dead stop right now...) T_T

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I'm going to guess that the black mesh is actually the shadows for the textures with raised surfaces? <_<
That would explain why CON 3 characters have those black meshes too, but they're for the individual polygons.

BTW: new avy, now THAT's how you make a joke about someones post... *sideglance* it's relivent, and actually somewhat humorus.

That black overlay is what gives the cel-shading in game.

When you move the character around, the outline moves as well giving the effect of a anime-like outline.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Can't wait for the new modset :D
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 04, 2011, 05:00:08 AM
I think it was a shader thing. something involving shaders. i know because on Bankai Ichigo his coat isn't supposed to be straight black...

and PLEASE get me his animation. all of his animations aren't fixed and his Bankai's animations don't work ATM. (i've tried ripping myself but it's a pain)
(and i plan on picking back up the Ichigo Project, it was pretty much done it just needs some balancing and a few other animations. and the GetsugaTensho looks like crap. is there a better one inside of Bleach Vs Crusade?

EDTI:

or facial animations. i really don't know. i know it's a polygon.

Sure, I'll export all of his animations as v4 and models and convert them to v9 for you so you don't have any problems :)


Quote from: SmashHackers on August 04, 2011, 08:49:04 AM
The outline on her chin and face. Give me my cookie /totally cheated

No u lose.

Quote from: br3compactor on August 04, 2011, 03:20:49 PM
That black overlay is what gives the cel-shading in game.

When you move the character around, the outline moves as well giving the effect of a anime-like outline.

You sir, win.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tcll on August 04, 2011, 01:52:53 PM
I&#039;m not sure exactly what you got working...
and that&#039;s pretty sad coming from me... heh :P

anyways...
can you help me with my problem BJ?? :/

all I&#039;m asking for is a simple MDLO loader
(mainly for the relocation groups)

can you take a little time to build a small console app that loads &#039;input.mdlo&#039; and writes a list (for each group) containing the offsets for those groups in &#039;export.txt&#039;??

just to help me get moving here...
(I&#039;m at a dead stop right now...) T_T

Sure, I can have Brawlbox write all of the offsets to the Console.

Quote from: Skyground95 on August 04, 2011, 03:40:19 PM
Can&#039;t wait for the new modset :D

Same :O

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 04, 2011, 06:41:39 PM
You sir, win.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I know this since my first day of hacked Brawl because I downloaded the Ichigo import by SqLeon xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Brbx's code layout confuses me...
that's why I ask for a small src that does that

EDIT:
btw, my REFT builder is completed,
and due for release with my viewer
(once I figure out the CMPR format)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: br3compactor on August 04, 2011, 03:20:49 PMThat black overlay is what gives the cel-shading in game. When you move the character around, the outline moves as well giving the effect of a anime-like outline.
Pre-set outline BlackJax?! :happy:
Awesome.
When my Gotenks is finished in 3DS Max can you put the pre-set outline for me?

August 04, 2011, 11:42:44 PM #2413 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:44:10 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: SmashClash on August 04, 2011, 11:37:41 PM
Pre-set outline BlackJax?! :happy:
Awesome.
When my Gotenks is finished in 3DS Max can you put the pre-set outline for me?

Sure, just copy the model as one whole object, size it up just a little bit, overlay the original model and then color it black. Then be sure to rig it with the regular mesh. Then you'll have a black overlay by setting the normals to be inside for the black object in Brawlbox :P

Quote from: Tcll on August 04, 2011, 10:23:12 PM
btw, my REFT builder is completed,
and due for release with my viewer
(once I figure out the CMPR format)

I saw, nice job :O

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 04, 2011, 11:42:44 PMSure, just copy the model as one whole object, size it up just a little bit, overlay the original model and then color it black. Then be sure to rig it with the regular mesh. Then you'll have a black overlay by setting the normals to be inside for the black object in Brawlbox :P
I'm going to need you to do that. I'd be confused. :/
Until then. :D