Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 05, 2011, 01:30:20 AMFine, at least get me the tools to do so, or at the very least point me in the right direction >_>
Or... "no". :af: I am just kidding sir. Please do not patrionize me over the smallest of deals. ~New phrase that will fail at becoming a meme.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 05, 2011, 01:30:20 AM
Fine, at least get me the tools to do so, or at the very least point me in the right direction >_>

I already did "no"

Quote from: SmashClash on August 05, 2011, 01:33:54 AM
Or... "no". :af: I am just kidding sir. Please do not patrionize me over the smallest of deals. ~New phrase that will fail at becoming a meme.

Good and I didn't even know that was supposed to be a new meme.

Quote from: Tcll on August 05, 2011, 01:33:05 AM
well then I guess I'll just release it as it is...
CMPR left unsupported >_>

Way to make me feel bad :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 05, 2011, 01:35:27 AMI already did "no" Good and I didn't even know that was supposed to be a new meme. Way to make me feel bad :srs:
Maybe just help 1 person a day to not feel bad...or 1 person a week... *Ideas* :af:
Your answer: "no"

I'm sry BJ...
I'm stuck in a rough spot...

I don't mean to be taking it out on you

my KBd died, and I'm stuck with this POC PS3 controller for one...
and trying to understand these srcs w/o net on my computer is a pain... DX

I hate PS3 net...
the only good thing about it is it (barely) lets me UL my images >:O
(I can't do anything on Picasa (have to use blogger to UL ))
not to mention typing is limited.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

August 05, 2011, 04:02:19 AM #2434 Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 04:06:53 AM by Stick Kit
Could use an onscreen keyboard that windows provides o.o I used to do that when my KB was outa reach when I was lazy XD sorry I may of stepped over a line T~T

I am wondering though, how complete is this project? I recently learned how to extract models from GMod and would love to look into attempting some fun things.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Stick Kit on August 05, 2011, 04:02:19 AM
I am wondering though, how complete is this project? I recently learned how to extract models from GMod and would love to look into attempting some fun things.

*shrug* It depends on when I find out how to fix the two very small errors that's got the model rebuilder at a complete halt right now. I'd say model rebuilding is 98% done and actual model importing is 80% done. It's really hard to guess exactly how close I am to being completely finished.



all i can say is... that it's amazing how far you guys have gotten in this project. will you guys make it where Brawlbox can add in bones and you can attach them to polygons? instead of using a program like Blender you can do it all in one easy program. this is ofcourse a future update idea.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

August 05, 2011, 04:28:49 AM #2437 Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 04:29:58 AM by Stick Kit
Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 05, 2011, 04:26:38 AM


all i can say is... that it's amazing how far you guys have gotten in this project. will you guys make it where Brawlbox can add in bones and you can attach them to polygons? instead of using a program like Blender you can do it all in one easy program. this is ofcourse a future update idea.
This would help my Kit Project substantially, since the model I'm using (SSJ Goku over Capt Falcon) has a tail but it has no bones =\

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 05, 2011, 04:14:18 AM
*shrug* It depends on when I find out how to fix the two very small errors that's got the model rebuilder at a complete halt right now. I'd say model rebuilding is 98% done and actual model importing is 80% done. It's really hard to guess exactly how close I am to being completely finished.
How interesting ^_^ I do look forward to porting gmod models over when it's done hun ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Stick Kit on August 05, 2011, 04:28:49 AMThis would help my Kit Project substantially, since the model I'm using (SSJ4 Goku over Capt Falcon) has a tail but it has no bones =\
fixed this not SSj but SSj4 :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on August 05, 2011, 04:29:28 AM
fixed this not SSj but SSj4 :D
right right.... I be really tired when I posted that x.x''
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 05, 2011, 04:26:38 AM


all i can say is... that it's amazing how far you guys have gotten in this project. will you guys make it where Brawlbox can add in bones and you can attach them to polygons? instead of using a program like Blender you can do it all in one easy program. this is ofcourse a future update idea.

I don't know if I'll ever add that :/ That would involve creating completely new weights and creating an entire editor for it. I think I'd rather put that time into a real-time PSA editor.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 05, 2011, 04:26:38 AM all i can say is... that it's amazing how far you guys have gotten in this project. will you guys make it where Brawlbox can add in bones and you can attach them to polygons? instead of using a program like Blender you can do it all in one easy program. this is ofcourse a future update idea.
cool idea but i better like to have a PSA+brawlbox fused :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



it was worth a shot. i was hoping brawlbox to be a a noobs tool to making models work lol. i mean, i can't use blender and i refuse to "get for free" 3dsmax i'm not sailing the high seas of the internet yet. and atm all i can use is Wings3d.

meh, i'll wait till i have the patience for Blender.

either way, if you do incoroperate that somehow in the future. i'll love you always.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Blender wont work for me anyway :(
each time i open a model(no metter what file format) it wont show up on blender
it still show a stupid grey cube
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Blender is easy from what i hear, but i don't have the patience to learn how to remake a square and do all these other things before i start attaching bones and attaching polygons to them.

i will once i get patience but i don't i'm very impatient person.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating